you wouldn't steal a hand bag...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats crazy, Its funny cause if she stole a cd from the shop that had 24 songs on it, I highly doubt she woulda got fined 1.5m

Thats crazy, Its funny cause if she stole a cd from the shop that had 24 songs on it, I highly doubt she woulda got fined 1.5m

No kidding! What an absolute load of garbage! Spend millions suing a single mother of four to get a 1.5 million dollar judgement, which of course, they will never, ever, EVER see a dime of! Idiots, just for that I'm going to download some Miley Cyrus in protest! :p

Downloading Miley is a severe protest, don't go there. You may live to regret it!

lmfao they wont to come to my house 24 songs got her that much i have around 24000 lol thats not including movies and shows. That is rediculous 1.5m if she had that kinda money she probably wouldnt have downloaded it bunch of ****ers.

As someone whose livelihood once depended on the music industry, it's a sinking ship. So many people download music and think nothing of it. It's getting so bad that touring is almost the only way to make some money. It is a ridiculous amount of money, but it used to highlight an issue that is tearing the industry apart. I have had lots of people use the excuse that they only download big bands, but those big bands bring money to the labels that support them and that money funds more deals for newer bands.

A good reason never to pay any money to those who sued her. If you dont want your music shared dont let anyone hear it.

On the handbag part of the subject i wouldnt steal a handbag, but if you live in a busy street is funny as putting dog crap in an old handbag on the footpath and watching people try to steal from it.

Sure these downloads aren't good for the artists out there, but to pick on a mum with four kids over 24 songs is just stupid and pointless! Meanwhile there are people out there getting away with much worse, life is never fair.

lol i havent been to a movie rental place in years my old man is an addict for downloading or burning movies and limewire provides all my music i dont even have to look in the shops lol now for a way to get free ps3 games pm me if ya know how lmao

lol i havent been to a movie rental place in years my old man is an addict for downloading or burning movies and limewire provides all my music i dont even have to look in the shops lol now for a way to get free ps3 games pm me if ya know how lmao

Im actually pretty shattered that limewire is under a court ordered injunction - I have to go back to frostwire - which is horseshit . . .

Im actually pretty shattered that limewire is under a court ordered injunction - I have to go back to frostwire - which is horseshit . . .

lol lucky im finished downloading for a while or just do it at a kiosk and wack it on a thumb drive then they cant trace ya lol

Nope I wouldn't steal a handbag, however think of it like this - If you had a handbag and I took your handbag then you didn't have one I have stolen it, if you had a handbag and I took your handbag but you still had a handbag but now I also had one identical to yours have you had your handbag stolen?

wow i feel so sorry for those poor "artists" having music "stolen" off them how ever will they pay for the insurance on their Ferrari and buy that 9th house in Monaco poor poor people life is so hard for them

Nope I wouldn't steal a handbag, however think of it like this - If you had a handbag and I took your handbag then you didn't have one I have stolen it, if you had a handbag and I took your handbag but you still had a handbag but now I also had one identical to yours have you had your handbag stolen?

Nope I wouldn't steal a handbag, however think of it like this - If you had a albino olive python and I took your albino olive python then you didn't have one I have stolen it, if you had a albino olive python and I took your albino olive python but you still had a albino olive python but now I also had one identical to yours have you had your albino olive python stolen? lol this sounds better

Record companies have been ripping off muso's since the industry began , its their turn . l like the way [ l think it was Radiohead ] did it , release their new album online for free , if you like it send whatever you think is fair . They made megabucks .

Record labels have been ripping people off for a much longer time than people have been downloading music. No one can bloody afford $30 for a CD these days; that being said, if I could go out and get a CD (brand new) for $10, I would. Recent statistics out suggest the annual income of a dual-earning household is less than 80k a year - and while $30 may not seem like a lot to people who defend the industry, it can mean the difference between dinner for the night or nothing.

Record labels have been ripping people off for a much longer time than people have been downloading music. No one can bloody afford $30 for a CD these days; that being said, if I could go out and get a CD (brand new) for $10, I would. Recent statistics out suggest the annual income of a dual-earning household is less than 80k a year - and while $30 may not seem like a lot to people who defend the industry, it can mean the difference between dinner for the night or nothing.

well said, what about they fact they make u pay copyright multiple times? i have some music i have been forced to buy over and over and over from vinyl to tapes to cd and now dvd....
the music industry is a joke i will pay for a struggling new bands album but draw the line at buying regurgitated pop bs top 40 money making machine music or for anything from sting u2 or the other chest beater bands that expect us to pay top dollar for their music then say WE need to help pay for what ever bs that they support im sick of mega rich people telling me to donate and buy albums, lets see them live on 360 a fortnight like i have to!

wow i feel so sorry for those poor "artists" having music "stolen" off them how ever will they pay for the insurance on their Ferrari and buy that 9th house in Monaco poor poor people life is so hard for them

yeah that's it mate :)

iv herd many artists talk about how much they will loss in illegal downloads , also there tracks being leaked before release dates...they accept it and move on, they are still making a fortune and they don't really sit around crying about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back