Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as diamonds go, I love the high yellow but for me i like the white diamonds/ rosettes to be small and not joined up. Hard to find I know, but my search is on.
The parents look great. Nice to know there is such good snakes around Forries, well, was...;)

You seen the ourimbah line of John Montgomery ?, very nice

re Young

Yeh ime untrusting as my mate had five batches of diamonds in the 97 amnesty,three was from wild caught gravid females and two was diamond x lismore carpet,the pure diamond x carpet produced the most stunning fluro yellow diamonds ive seen.Yep they was all written down as diamonds as most are,i grew one up and it was weird bright fluro yellow with all the nice rossettes and stuff,beautiful thing.Yeh when i sold it i said it was 50/50 and they wouldnt believe me,yeh it reproduced and its babys are all over the joint like the first 50/50s.When that 50 /50 female reproduced it was to a rescue from dural so the babys would have been 75 % then.Its an on going thing the purity bit with diamonds etc you just have to do your best,they are great looking snakes for sure ,there is no way of proving purity i know of so0 you must say they are pure diamonds from forresters beach.Have a good day,the paddock warrior, zulu. :)

Loving that first pic of the female!
Cant wait for my diamond to get bigger so I can see his colours start to come through :)

Gee, Good Call Cockney Red. I Think It Is You Vs About 1000 On This Thread You Goose:lol:

hey boa, great maccie mate, can't wait for you to breed it with you woma,

got to love the debates over pure or not,

very nice diamond ash, i see it's really starting to colour up since i saw them,

wow that is the brightest yellow diamond ive ever seen.

gaah i want a diamond soooooo bad!

Maccie, I thought it was a Stimsons ??

It really is colouring up well, I would be more than happy if it was the colour of either parent but high yellow would be the preference. :)

hey boa, great maccie mate, can't wait for you to breed it with you woma,
got to love the debates over pure or not,
very nice diamond ash, i see it's really starting to colour up since i saw them,

hmmm bugger mate, all this time i thought maccie, :lol::lol:

going to be a stunner, still got my name first on that list, lol,
with all this interest i don't want to miss out,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back