Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not even a snake, looks like a giraffe to me :rolleyes:

i like how every one was sayin that yours wasnt a pure diamond boa, now look at it!
there are alot of diamond experts out there arent there!

every snake is different!! you can not judge a snake just by looking at its pattern, the only way to tell would be to do a dna test!!!

even dna test isnt conclusive being the same species

omg, it doesnt look like a typical diamond...ITS A CROSS!!!!!!

Changes nothing for me. Just gotta look at head patterns

Could you please explain to me what im looking for in the head patterns, that tells me the difference between diamonds and intergrades / pmc.

I didnt relise it was so simple, all these arguments that have been going on for years can be setteled by a simple look at the head. :shock:

Donk

to me the head patterns look no different to any other diamond i have seen. Beaut looking snakes anyway donk

Just want to check since we are on topic

Yeah since we are on topic this was sold to me as a pure diamond.... can someone verify this just from this picture without seeing the direct linage of the parents etc and the parents parents etc.

Maybe he is a hybrid/ intergarde/ cross/ or whatever the latest catch word of the week is

Hopefully someone will know though, seems to be a lot of experts that seem to know about this stuff without backing the claims up with any sort of scientific justification.

Just wondering ....

Attachments

• Gizmo.jpg
    Gizmo.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 81
Trousa, how dare you.............it's a Murray Darling, everyone crosses them with Jungles.

quote]

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh its not a cross???? But the head pattern???

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

what do you base

Changes nothing for me. Just gotta look at head patterns

what do you base that on i have seen dp with full black heads and almost full yellow heads and a lot of diffrent patterns on the head and body

Could you please explain to me what im looking for in the head patterns, that tells me the difference between diamonds and intergrades / pmc.

I didnt relise it was so simple, all these arguments that have been going on for years can be setteled by a simple look at the head. :shock:

Donk

Don't worry Donk, I copped the same thing with our Golden BHPs. They're Woma crosses don't you know :shock:

Ash that thing is going to GLOW!!!!!!!!

I just let it go over my head now to be honest, I know the origin of the animals so if people want to think they are intergrades then that is their right.
I agree Den I reckon they are going to be absolute stunners judging by how much yellow has come through in 7 months.

re Young

Nice jungle boa,he is looking very good ! :) Cant wait to get mine off jungle freak! :)

heres my male i want to pair up with another high yellow female
sorry bout pic

Last edited:
re Young

Oh itrs a diamond HaHa shouldve known,forresters beach is just north of mission beach,its probably frightened of crocodiles and stingers HaHa :lol: :lol:

Like I said it's actually a Diamond/Murray Darling with a bit of Jungle and a hint of Coastal for good measure but it's as pure as the day is long :)

Nice jungle boa,he is looking very good ! :) Cant wait to get mine off jungle freak! :)

COCKNEY RED > you are a complete tool, donk knows his stuff, and wouldnt advertise it as being a diamond python if there was any possibility that it wasnt. Thumbs up for two beautiful snakes donk and boa

COCKNEY RED > you are a complete tool, donk knows his stuff, and wouldnt advertise it as being a diamond python if there was any possibility that it wasnt. Thumbs up for two beautiful snakes donk and boa

:D.... lol

Man, I LOVE those highlighter-yellow Diamonds (the parent’s pics). I can already see a fair bit of similarity in your hatchies now so you guys are going to end up with some pretty bling snakes there. I’d definitely hit you up for some hatchies if/when they got going.

Nice work guys, and thanks for the pics :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back