your faveroute artist

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brucey

Reaction score
ok you music fans who's your faveroute music artist, or some unsung talent you could share with us

the linkin park & jay z cd was great, loved that one.

big fan of tool, superheist, rammstein and slipknot tho

Favourite music artist?
Does this mean bands or people that actually sing are discounted from nomination?

tool is awsome any sign of there new albumn?

In terms of muscial ability and voice of lead singer... Extreme
In terms of what I like to listen to... Aerosmith
yes yes, I was born in the 70's.

Mine are Endorphine, big ass and Bodyslam..there all Thai artists, I do like Rise Against, John Butler thrio and Ben Harper

Metallica, Chilli Peppers, Meatloaf, Dire Straits. Too hard to pick just one. Jimmy Barnes is damn good too. My favourite Artist in Painting is My lovely missus Tennille (Adandiluvsmyreptiles)

go accadacca!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

after them i like hunters and collectors, jimmy, pink floyd &midnight oil and anything else older than me :p

Damn yobbo 80's rock.

Give me metal anyday.

None of that yobbo 80's metal either!

John Digweed, Sasha, Infected Mushroom, Psycraft, GMS, Raja Ram, 1200 mics, any decent progressive house and psy, some trance and techno, carl cox, tsyoshi suzuki, eric morillo etc...
I grew up on a diet of MetallicA, Pantera, Sepultura, Slayer, but generally love all decent music from classical to death metal, as long as it is well written...

I love Cradle of Filth. Dani Filth is a genius with the lyrics and has/had an awesome voice. Deep sombre vocals and earpiercing screeches(like a vampire staked through the heart!!). Very gothic, poetic, romantic, symphonic and atmospheric stuff. It's a HUGE shame they are turning soft.

I love all the true, raw Norwegian Black Metal like Dark Throne, Satyricon, Marduk, Dimmu Borgir etc.

I love all the goth bands from Germany,Finland and Holland like Leaves Eyes, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Elis, Epica, Lacrimosa, Tristania, The Sins of thy Beloved etc.

I love all the 80's metal bands like Metallica, Megadeth, Ozzy Osborne (including the albums he did with Black Sabbath), Iron Maiden, Pantera, Sepultura etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back