your faveroute artist

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Devin Townsend is awesome musician for a sorta unknown
Best music is Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, David Bowie, T-Rex, Beatles, Black Sabbath, Led Zep,Metallica, Dire Straits,Rolling Stones, etc

Dead Kennedys, Against Me!, Clutch, The Exploited, Q.O.T.S.A, Nirvana, Rage Against The Machine, Metallica, The Pogues, John Butler Trio, Billy Bragg

where to start and stop

pantera , van halen(early) , ac/dc , slipnot, drowing pool,pantera, black label society, system of a down ,queens of the stoneage, foo fighters, pantera, marylin manson, cypruss hill ,john butler tro, pantera , butterfingers, black sabbath ,grinspoon, rammstein anthrax, ozzy , the almighty , the living end , the cult , the prodigy ,extreme, static - x , soundgarden , stevie ray vaughan, rob zombie,pantera, powerman 5000 , papa roach, P.O.D, pantera ,led zepplin , kyuss, joe satriani, steve vai , the datsuns , carlos montoya , kiss , rose tattoo ,armored saint , pantera , korn , godsmack, red hot chilli peppers , metallica(old) , arh bugger it .....any thing and everything with a guitar in it lol
when dime died i cried :cry:

well im a, john Williamson, lee kernaghan, johhny cash, trace adkins, the flood etc

thats right COUNTRY

say what you want, but im a country fan

i like country music- and john williamson is one of the best. i have been to one of his concerts a few years ago.

tool , nine inch nails , nirvana , pearl jam , john butler trio , henry rollins , black flag and lots of others

Mushroomhead and The Clay People rock and are not well known

ABBA & Mr David Bowie

Everyone has 100 favourite bands.. I don't get you people.

I can hear the howls of derision already, but all I need to do is quote "Airheads":
"who'd win in a wrestling match, Lemmy or God?"
"Lemmy. No, No, God"
"BARRRRRP!!!! Trick question... Lemmy IS God!"

I like alot of electro tec and electro punk type stuff like datpolitics, Monster Zoku Onsomb!,
T raumschmiere, Das Bierbeben, Ellen Allian,Team Plastique, ,Adult, Miss Kitten, Tiga, SOULWAX, Tok Tok,Tube Jerk, Timo Maas, FELIX DA HOUSECAT, Tobias Schmidt, I have way to many faveroutes to pick just one......

These are the first to come to mind.

DJ - DJ Sheep
MC's - Nas, Big L, Non Phixion etc.
beat boxer - Tom Thumb

pantera , van halen(early) , ac/dc , slipnot, drowing pool,pantera, black label society, system of a down ,queens of the stoneage, foo fighters, pantera, marylin manson, cypruss hill ,john butler tro, pantera , butterfingers, black sabbath ,grinspoon, rammstein anthrax, ozzy , the almighty , the living end , the cult , the prodigy ,extreme, static - x , soundgarden , stevie ray vaughan, rob zombie,pantera, powerman 5000 , papa roach, P.O.D, pantera ,led zepplin , kyuss, joe satriani, steve vai , the datsuns , carlos montoya , kiss , rose tattoo ,armored saint , pantera , korn , godsmack, red hot chilli peppers , metallica(old) , arh bugger it .....any thing and everything with a guitar in it lol
when dime died i cried :cry:

Basically everything listed there is what i listen to with the inclusion of cradle of filth, (old) trivium, killswitch engage....the list could go on for ages.

id also have 2 give a big hell yeah to jimmy barnes he's australia's solo rock god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back