Your Herp Websites

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yer, i will read the rules again ... sorry mods if this isnt allowed

EDIT
as far as i have read, you are allowed to post your private website ONCE, after that it is considered advertising, and unless you are a sponsor, it will be deleted.

Ambush Reptiles! - still under construction........ Wont be ready for a little while. I just got a really good deal on the Domain + Hosting and couldn't pass it up..

I posted my website in with my signature and got a infraction. I have seen this in other peoples signatures and just presumed it was ok.

i have sent a ticket to ADMIN, warning/asking them about this thread ... hopefully i will get a response soonish...

Looking to start creating my own website - any ideas/recommendations? It's so hard sifting through all the web hosts etc!

Looking at something fairly inexpensive too.

Looking to start creating my own website - any ideas/recommendations? It's so hard sifting through all the web hosts etc!

Looking at something fairly inexpensive too.

i use Weebly to host mine, its free and it is very good and simple to use.
you can choose to either buy your own domain name (which cost roughly 20-30 dollars for 2 years of ownership) or simply have one for free that is YOURCHOICE.weebly.com, which costs nothing ...

pm me for some good domain name sites if you are keen, i have done lots of research before i bought mine...

If anyone wan't help with their website pm me lol.... I helped a few breeders with their site, one been thegreeneffect.
Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back