Your horse/s

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horsy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I would like to see photos about your horses :D

Here is mine. I got Zukarla off the racetrack in May 2005 and started training her in eventing. We now successfully compete and she never comes home without a ribbon. Capable of jumping 6ft (did it with ease, couldn't try higher due to lack of equipment) and does extremely well in dressage. She's 16.3hh and now 8 years old. My gorgeous baby.

meandkarlz.jpg

rub.jpg

Picture742.jpg

jump-2.jpg

My mate Nat jumping her. Look at that form!

jump-1.jpg

kharlacollection.jpg

Paddocktome.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Haha okay I better stop. She's just so photogenic. I don't have any photos of doing proper heights. Will get some soon though :D

This is gluestick im actually a little concerned as he has never poohed and ive had im 13 years

Attachments

• cherry-l.jpg
    cherry-l.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 210
This is gluestick im actually a little concerned as he has never poohed and ive had im 13 years

Looks a little wooden dragons75, you might want to try some loose rein work to allow him to stretch and relax his stride. :lol:

Ahh thats were im going wrong cheers Wrasse and horsy Growing old is mandatory GROWING UP ISN'T

Nice Ponys,
Have an ex-girlfriend / now friend who loves horses, I used to dote around with her and ride and strap her race horses..... snakes are cheaper to look after, but a little harder to ride.

Ben

Yea horses are expensive but very much worth it. I don't have to pay for the competition side of things though; I get sponsored.

shhh he thinks hes big.....

nice mare horsy...

Attachments

• stuff 050.jpg
    stuff 050.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 87
  • yhy.jpg
    yhy.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 56
Aww what a cute little pony! I want a pony. Haha. So used to the massive TB and WB eventers.

i had a few QH's a WB a TB and a riding pony but all sold now except dawson (above) as im a bit over spending all my money on horses for the minute haha

Nice pics, i used to own a horse her name was Jasmine.
She was my best friend till we moved and i had no choose but to give her to a good family..
:)

Even though Horsy dislikes me Ill post a pic of my old boy Ziggy hes 32 and Ive had him for over 20 years and love him to bits.Weve done endurance,he was a clerk of the course horse and trail riding was one of his favorites.Hes retired now and living a life of luxury with his pal Pippa shes a young 30 lol.

Attachments

• Ziggy.JPG
    Ziggy.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 73
I don't dislike you. I rarely hold grudges. Anyone who likes horses AND herps is alright in my books :D

Cute horse. It's good to see you've had him for so long.

Here is my sons pony...:rolleyes:
& a 2006 Palamino paint colt from our Buckskin paint mare and Chetnut & White Stallion.
3rd is Same parentage from 2004 taken this year before he went of to the trainers to get broken in.

Last edited:
That black and white boy is GORGEOUS! I pretty much think I'll have to buy him from you. Haha. That foal will be a little stunner too.

And we have a Ziggy also, Chestnut and white Paint stalllion.
And my wifes pride and joy Tigger who was sadly taken from us earlier this year by a Brown snake bite. Go figure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back