Your horse/s

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a friend of mine....also believed her horse was an eventer... did a 6ft jump cleared it twice and went to go for a third time...the horse took of on the right leg approached at a nice even canter and landed on a slightly raised bit of ground... he then went onto his knees flipped ontop of her and slid along the grass for a decent distance...the horse is now permanently lame as he pulled tendons and ripped his shoulder up ect.ect. my friend spent 3weeks in hospital and broke both her arms (from the horse falling on her)

what im trying to say is no matter how good of a rider you may or may not be or how capable your horse is at jumping... accidents happen. My friends accident would never have occured if she didnt feel the need to show off and just stayed at an appropriate height. Good luck with your horse horsy :D and i dont doubt she can jump that but its probably not in her best interest to... :D:D:D

Oh my gosh horsy stop trying to prove yourself!
People are entitled to their opinion...these opposing people have let you know theres....
Why are you STILL trying to make it sound like you are a know it all? If you are confident with what you are doing then do it and learn your own way..
BAH! I don't know if I made my point but I'm finding it frustrating reading your posts arguing with much older people like Wrasse and Pythoness (no offence guys). Is it really that hard to just take on board what they say and go...ok thanks for your input, kind of thing instead of trying to prove them wrong?

to all the people that have posted pics of there horses, they are all very nice looking

Heres my two
First is Meekah she was given to me and then is Rex and third is someone who came for a look while i was taking photos

Attachments

• meekah.jpg
    meekah.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 21
  • rex.jpg
    rex.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 22
  • moo.jpg
    moo.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 21
Stary, those accidents can happen on the smallest of jumps. I've seen broke nlegs on 2 and 3 foot jumps. It all depends on the landings.

Tat, I have my own opinion, as do you. You, or anyone else want to voice your opinions, I'm entitled to voice mine and defend myself. It's not against the rules. No matter how much you tell me not to do it, I'll continue if I wish. I know my horse, all you know is a photo of my horse. Get over ti and move on.

Viper; Gorgeous horses! Meekah is stunning! I can see Kharla in here.

Hey Jess:)

I must have missed this thread, lol. Gotta post some pics of my Roy Boy :lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

• 18112006(004).jpg
    18112006(004).jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 5th12th..06.jpg
    5th12th..06.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 06122006.jpg
    06122006.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.