Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my room turned into a walk-in enclosure with a bed... oh wait... it already is

a whole wall to wall set up that has different compartments suited to several different snakes- md, woma, spotted and stimsons (several of each of the stimson's and spotted) all with natural looking furnisings and most importantly, SELF CLEANING!

I feel sorry for you all....half the enclosures mentioned we have built......and anything my heart desires i can build........hahaha

A women???

Can't wait to show you my new backgrounds and enclosures ben. Your stuff is really inspirational.

Haha, if only someone posted their 'perfect' enclosure that they owned. :)
If I had unlimited means, (notably land, ahahha) I would create a 30x30m Saltwater Crocodile enclosure, and have built in ruins, so it looked like some desecrated civilisation with crocodiles swimming around, basking etc. :)
That would be sweet.. If I ever strike it lucky. :)
Ben.

165160_495027354882_764769882_5772953_1419973_n.jpg

I took this photo at Fish Haven. It is amazing. It has a long finned eel in the water. It is about 10ft long.

that place is owned by old friends of mine

i think when i see it ill know

A large Paludarium somewhere between 600-1000 liters in capacity. The front 3/4 of the bottom 30-40cmof the tank will be the water feature to house freshwater crabs, freshwater prawns and a variety of native fish. The rear of the tank will be a naturalistic creek bank with branches sticking out of it, both in and above the water. The above ground part which mainly vertical would have a decent flat section for the occupants. Will be planted with various aquatic plants, emergents, orchids, ferns, carnivorous plants, aroids and other foliage plants. Occupants would be 1 or 2 Mcleays water snakes and a small colony of water skinks

A large Paludarium somewhere between 600-1000 liters in capacity. The front 3/4 of the bottom 30-40cmof the tank will be the water feature to house freshwater crabs, freshwater prawns and a variety of native fish. The rear of the tank will be a naturalistic creek bank with branches sticking out of it, both in and above the water. The above ground part which mainly vertical would have a decent flat section for the occupants. Will be planted with various aquatic plants, emergents, orchids, ferns, carnivorous plants, aroids and other foliage plants. Occupants would be 1 or 2 Mcleays water snakes and a small colony of water skinks

Lets get married.

we could build a large heated dome with all sorts of tropical tree's, monkeys and birds to get married in lol

With Pantera blasting through it?
If you ever do that amazing enclosure, put some angle heads in :D

That would be perfect.
But don't forget a tree snake, or a few frogs.

Mine would be a huge victorian-style enclosure, black wood, big glass doors at the front and also, it's so big that it's walk in, almost like a walk-in wardrobe. But much bigger.And it would have alot of fake-trees inside it and fake grass, sand, a pool that looks like a reptile bowl but is massive, big enough for the snakes to swim in if they want, and also, there will be a fake little rock cliff with some 'caves' that have lamps to keep them cozy. I've given this alot of thought :lol: It will be in a separate room,next to the garage which contains my future Bentley ;)
Oh yeah, and the occupants would be a few gtp's.
And attached to the back of the enclosure, would be a small room-like thing, with lots of little enclosures, containing rats and mice for my snakeys to eat.

Last edited:
A women???

Can't wait to show you my new backgrounds and enclosures ben. Your stuff is really inspirational.
A woman??? those things are far too complicated to be made by mere mortals...Leave that to God....everything else .....see us.

Mine would be a huge victorian-style enclosure, black wood, big glass doors at the front and also, it's so big that it's walk in, almost like a walk-in wardrobe. But much bigger.And it would have alot of fake-trees inside it and fake grass, sand, a pool that looks like a reptile bowl but is massive, big enough for the snakes to swim in if they want, and also, there will be a fake little rock cliff with some 'caves' that have lamps to keep them cozy. I've given this alot of thought :lol: It will be in a separate room,next to the garage which contains my future Bentley ;)
Oh yeah, and the occupants would be a few gtp's.
And attached to the back of the enclosure, would be a small room-like thing, with lots of little enclosures, containing rats and mice for my snakeys to eat.

Something like this?
T20100131-007.jpg

T20100702_008.jpg

T20100702_005.jpg

T20100829_005.jpg

T20100829_003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back