Your Ride

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there nothing wrong with holdens

there alot better than any ford i have seen except for 600+hp at the rear wheel xy gt

if it wasn;t for her plates it wouldn't be a very good car she only has friends because of them

My ride, and me riding it

Attachments

• 161206 009.jpg
    161206 009.jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Kane@reedycreekmxtrack 005.jpg
    Kane@reedycreekmxtrack 005.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Kane@reedycreekmxtrack 006.jpg
    Kane@reedycreekmxtrack 006.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 59
My ride, and me riding it

If we talkin bikes, i have a 2005 Suzuki RMZ 250 and also a 2001 Kawasaki KX 250...You look like you race? I race just the local club and interclub events up here...its great fun!!! LoL

Regards...
Ash...

havent got any pics of it but i got a white VZ commodore.

I had a VR clubsport, it got stolen 1 day later and all they found was the chassis and number plates down the bottom of a quarry. Gota hate that :(

Elapid68,
Car is nice, but needs a set of convo pro's.
Billets just don't cut it :p

Well once I get the diff gears done and new axles, I've got to finish paying for the big blue bottle that's going in the boot, then I'll be looking at a nice big stallie then yes, a nice set of fat convos will be going on :D

Well once I get the diff gears done and new axles, I've got to finish paying for the big blue bottle that's going in the boot, then I'll be looking at a nice big stallie then yes, a nice set of fat convos will be going on :D

Niceeeeeeeee!
What size jets will you be running off the bottle?
And how much RWHP will be expected with & without the N20?

I believe I read elsewhere you campaign in S/ST?
Awsome class of racing dude. Have had several cars that qualify for the bracket. Never wanted to crack a 10 due to ANDRA rules governing roll cage etc installation making it impossible to legally register the car.

There's some snazzy looking cars there.

Here's my work car.

It's a little beauty ain't it?

IsK

that is so adorable!!!!!!

my car has had 3 hit and runs on it and is not worth a pic :(

Last edited:
If we talkin bikes, i have a 2005 Suzuki RMZ 250 and also a 2001 Kawasaki KX 250...You look like you race? I race just the local club and interclub events up here...its great fun!!! LoL

Regards...
Ash...

Nah I don't race, not good enough, i would like to, only be riding bikes for about 15 months, and 2 of those have been on an actual MX track.

my car

this is my car ford explorer, and i have my motorbike L's so im looking to get a cbr250 or vtr250 asap.....cant wait!!

DSCF2490.jpg

DSCF2483.jpg

LAMU

edit :pics

My 04 RWD Territory, which has had some mods including wheels, Di Filippo performance exhaust, CAPA flash tune, Pole Position Bathurst series silicone hose kit with alloy radiator expansion tank and other covers.

Newwheels5.jpg

TerritoryNov2006.jpg

1.jpg

A friend’s Nitro Funny Car, Craig from Aussie Car Enhancements.

Craigsnitrofunnycar.jpg

For the true believers, Fords drivers, a great site for information is www.fordforums.com.au

Mark

Last edited:
Love the number plates Dr Nick :)

Heres my pride and joys. 5ltr ute with a few goodies and my dirty VTR Firestorm.

VTR1000.jpg

Cheers Rossco.

gee some people earn too much money.................. or are freindly with debt?? lol

i used to own a vlturbo calais, done the whole 3' exhuast,front mount intercooler,wheels,gauges,15 psi and basicly never stoped fixing it!!!!!!!!!!!

so i drive a 93' turbo diesel rodeo! starts every time and never breaks down...xfingers and a
06 KLX 250, as a thrash around lol

I dont have pics yet but I got an Ef falcon, HZ Statesman a HQ monaro coupe and a 1990 Harley fatboy

Will get pics but ive got a VZ Storm ute, manual, some work done, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back