your username

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i_LoVe_AnImAlS

Reaction score
hi everyone,

I think we've had thread like this before but where did you get the ideas for you username??

Me, i just couldn't think of anything and the first thing that popped into my head was animals and i guess i thought well i like all animals so i decided to just do i love animals=i_LoVe_AnImAlS:D

my snakes name is spyda and i love her so my user name is spydalover

My inspiration comes from a lime green painted resort condo I stayed in at Indonesia.
Well that & the multitude of GTP's I smuggled back.

my names Chris, which was taken, but Chris1 wasnt,.... :)

Well...my name is Sarah and my bday is 24/9......therefore...Sarah24.....as you can tell i am VERY creative :p

my nickname is stretch (im almost 7ft tall) but that was taken so i just added the 101.... not very original i know :rolleyes:

lol mine is wierd reptilefan95 and the wierd thing is im born in 94 i dont know what the hell i was thinking

(i think) mine probably came from watching lindsy lohan eat oreos dipped in peanut butter (in the parent trap) right before i signed up...i dont even lik oreos that much:?;) no idea why i added the one...oh yea it was cuz oreo is four letters and the min has to be five :p

I love nothing more than a nice big slab of char grilled steak, accompanied with fine wine and good company. The meal of Kings.

Barno111 - everyone calls me barno becuase of my last name! 111 is becuase Barno was taken on another forum so i just added 111, easiest thing i could remember!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back