your username

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is a little lame but i am a girl and i like reptiles, its all i could think of at that point of time lol

well i didnt realise it said USERname... i only caught the NAME bit...so i put my name.."Isabel"
hence my username is Isabel... it was a bit of a disappointment when i found out my mistake. i wanted to make one up lol

i always liked the sound of the word elixir but didnt like the way it looked/was spelled so as i have always been a shocking speller decided that to people who knew me it would be no great surprise to see it spelled wrong. used it since about 2000

Akarsha was the name of my rat. Unfortunately she went missing from her cage one night, we still have no idea how she got out and then how she escaped form the room she was kept in, but we never did see her again. Cheeky little thing!

so with that bible does it come with a set of daggers and a bucket of freshly squeezed goats blood?

Nahhh......but it did come with the Satanic Rituals book :D
I thought the Satanic Bible was a very interesting read......but the Satanic Rituals book was a bit over the top for me.

I recommend it to everyone :D

My names Ben and I was born in 76'.
lol that makes no sence at all and i very irrivant :p
Edit: oh and i got my name from a game i played which i allways got killed by this bot called soapy illusion hence were i got the name but changed it to Mr Illusion :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back