Ziggy Escaped

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's what I've been told, plus when I needed to get a new water bed bladder the waterbed shop asked if I had heating... They said that it "CAN" cause kidney stones. But I don't know lol.. All that I know is that I'd rather sleep in a warm bed than a cold bed.

Sweet story glad you got him back safe and sound.

It's what I've been told, plus when I needed to get a new water bed bladder the waterbed shop asked if I had heating... They said that it "CAN" cause kidney stones. But I don't know lol.. All that I know is that I'd rather sleep in a warm bed than a cold bed.
I'm with you on this one. Used to have aking sxe waterbed in the dhape of a 50cent piece and when the heater went I really suffered. So glad you Mum ofund your baby for you. I have a terrariom that has glass front doors on hinges that clip closed so she can't get out but my daughter has sliding glass doors but she doesn't use anything as Bree shows no interest in escaping but now am concerned after that story.

Patonthego - Ziggy never showed signs of trying to escape, but I still put the newspaper in for security reasons, I used the newspaper from her old enclosure on her new one, and the newspaper wasn't as thick on the new enclosure.

But now that I've made it really thick and added 2 extra bits one on the top and one on the bottom, wedged in the tracks, as well as the one piece going straight up the glass hasn't no movement at all now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back