Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats nikki, imagine what APS will be like in a few years time, when all the newbies will come to you for help, just like we all did to regulars rofl....

hows pretzel and the 2 beardie amigo's??

They are all great :D Pretzel is so affectionate and Kimba is shedding her skin so thats intresting .Every day theres always something i learn about them ,Thanks for asking :D

...but Reptile Boy OBVIOUSLY has a raging crush on you. If you guys were at the same school he'd be punching your arm at every recess break!! :D

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Edit:

$N@KE$ I think she is 11...

What a nice post AAAAAAH.
I agree with each letter Aslan.

PS. I would have crash on your partner, but I know my limits. LOL.

Slatey - Hahaha, my missus obviously doesn't she seems confused enough about her standards to be living with me! You might be in with a chance! :D

Reptile Boy - Ah, Nikki's too young is she?...you must just be practicing your flirting to use on the girls you age then.... ;)

yer reptile boy in my profile theres a pic of me

Slatey - Hahaha, my missus obviously doesn't she seems confused enough about her standards to be living with me! You might be in with a chance! :D

Poor girl, looks like you should lift your act Aslan. Girls like her are not easy to find mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back