Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danni

Reaction score
as the title says, what kind of snake are you and if you are willing to share why?

For me i think i would be a woma... why?
Well i have read alot about the strange and stupid things they get up to and that is me to a T.
Im a very happy go lucky person and not afraid to show it, so quite often i get a very worried look from my partner with the comment "your strange".

Ive also read they are not the sharpest tool in the shed and me being only 4ft11 alot of remarks go way over my head.:?

oh and i can attack someone and look innocent at the same time heheh

ok your turn!

probably a rbb im all bluff and i wear alot of black and red also im not as stretchy as a python.

Can I say a mythical one?

I would say Basilisk...Mysterious, unusual and one wrong look and you're 'dead' ...LOL!

I'd really like to think of myself as a Brown Tree Snake.

I'm stroppy as all get up and if you take me to a island paradise, I'll eat all it's native wildlife.

Would have to say Junle, i may be shorter than some but i am fin too watch and i can be a bit agro at times. lol

Whats a dispicable species of snake? Id be that one.
A HYBRID!!

a scrubbie, bit of a mongrel, pretty relaxed to look at but will bite you on the face if you mess with me..hahaha..

A jungle :)

Don't let my sweet looks fool you....

I'm fiery!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

And I will bite :evil:

Ok...if I had to pick a real snake I'd have to say an Eastern Brown Snake...I'm misunderstood :?, shy and sometimes touchy, I like to avoid conflict where possible, but harrass me, watch out, I'm quick to bite! :shock: :twisted: LOL

i'd probly be a diamond.
I like black, but also a splash of colour.
I prefer it cooler but also like the ocasional hot day to bask.... not for to long though.
I also prefer to do things by myself and do projects alone.
I also like being up later at night and sleeping in.
I'm not venomous and i dont like to hurt people unless provoked.

So yeah im a diamond python :)

RBB fo'sure - venomous VIC female who's somehow managed to adapt to the shi++y climate that is Melbourne lol

Brown Tree Snake, for sure.
pretty much harmless to most people, but can cause fatalities in some people. :p:twisted:
Awesome, good looking and pretty docile- but, annoy me and I'll bite XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back