two headed bearded drag

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

australia09

Reaction score
looking on youtube videos i came across an american expo and this gives you an idea of what they have. at about 3:50 seconds you will see a two headed bearded drag take a look!
[video=youtube;R46dGY5sVIE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R46dGY5sVIE[/video]

Haven't watched but its probably Z & W I belong to a dragon forum Which the two headed dragon belongs too.

just asking would they have to give food to each one? or could they just feed the one?

Thats not one of those weird breeding things, like they do with our snakes is it. Why would you pay $6000 for it?

$6K for a dragon that won't even live that long????

Poor thing..

The girl can't stop sayin "Sexy" loll

sure you can cabotinage lol, yer 6k for a lizard that will die in a few months maximum a couple of years. if i was as sick as them i probally would offer 500 max.

There is a 2-headed beardie in the States that is a few years old, I believe, and is very healthy. I can't see the YouTube clip of this particular one, but it sounds like it's not thriving.

its not zack and wheezie.

what an unfortunate split. at the rib cage. no reason why they wont survive (except internal problems). stress will be a biggy, and the warping of their spine as they grow.

poor thing.

Poor thing looks in a sad state =\ doesn't look like it could even move properly?

I found this forum threaded linked to my video and was curious (yes this is me J the narrator of J's travels). A friend of the two-headed brearded dragon's owner told me it was healthy - he found my video too and private messaged me. But honestly I dont believe it that thing was too lathargic and its back shouldnt have been humped like that. I've seen sick bearded dragons before and I dont think its going to live and 6,000 is too much for something that will only live a short while longer anyway.

To Jibba: Hell yeah they're sexy!
Cabotinage: Well excuse me for not being Jacques Cousteau

Since posting the video I've received a lot of comments and private messages not just from others who actually were at the same expo but also a couple people who owned animal freak shows asking me for contact information from the owner because they wanted it - information which I do not have btw.

i guess thats what you get when your inter-breeding (line breeding) goes wrong. its so sad for the animal and that there is people willing to profit from these deformities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back