two headed bearded drag

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not only that, WHAT ON EARTH were people thinking! breeding the same blood line is sick and obviously their will be something happening. but profeting of it? people need lives!

Why would you pay 6 grand for a freak that will die soon? Sorry, buy why?? :shock:

Poor thing :(

yes for sure, see how all them animals are cramped together in tiny compartments, in one part of the vid their were i think 2 beardies or 2 turtles shoved in enclosure just enough to breath and move their legs!

yep its disgusting..even how they sell their reptiles is bad!!..i dunno i wont comment anymore..but it speaks for its self,iv even heard of American Herpers being embaressed with the way they treat and sell most their reptiles,most are all wild caught and imported in and sold the next day!!its really sad,also the people that they sell some lizards n snakes to..those people should just not have them..(theres one youtube video of a Boy screaming at his iguana & then putting it on the trampoline with him and bouncing away while the iguana bounces in the air with him),if u browse youtube u will find alot of this..and the way monitor lizards..every kid has one for the pure fact they can be aggressive when provoked....,again disgusting..the laws in australia can be fustrating..but when u see stuff like that,im sumtimes very glad we do it the way we do it! "Professional".
cheers.

Now we just need the police that track the car hoons down on youtube clips to do the same thing to this guy... moron...

thats aktually a realli good idea hey!>.why dont authorities care about this sort of stuff!!..its cruelty to animals..they do it with dogs,cats etc,if sum1 is being cruel to an animal on youtube,they normally take the video off and find those ppl responsible..how come its not enforced with reptiles..theres so much BS on youtube with ppl being cruel to reptiles and other animals.
cheers
sean :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back