Snake ranch has tiger jungles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:p:p

I love sarcasm it's heaps of fun...
Colin just pm'ed me to say how much he loves it too

Those SR "tiger jungles" might not be the best looking ones out there
but they are selling for the same price as the normal's...

Personally I quite like them Athertons back on page 2-3?? mmm

What about call them what they are, Wide striped jungles. Or just plain striped jungles? Isnt thaat what they actually are? If we hated the americans that much why do we call our snakes what they call them? Just an observation.

You can call them what you like, I recall Roger naming his line Tully Tigers a long time ago predicting the outcome of his breeding programme which was pretty well spot on.

One thing I don't understand like others don't either is why they are called Tigers when they have longditudinal stripes?If they had bands similar to some womas etc the pattern would be more like a tigers and a more descriptive name imo but we all have differing opinions so why make such a big deal out of it???

Well I have to agree on that but what type of pattern do you think of when Tiger is mentioned???????????

BROWNS; One thing I don't understand like others don't either is why they are called Tigers when they have longditudinal stripes?If they had bands similar to some womas etc the pattern would be more like a tigers[/QUOTE said:

I know im interested in these tigers... I love the colouring and think one of them would make a stunning pet... Very striking, and bold.. Just hope their temperament is nice enough...

I have a few yearling holdbacks if anyone is interesred.

Heres a pic of the mum.

Attachments

• Super%20Tiger%20076.jpg
    Super%20Tiger%20076.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 165
I have a few yearling holdbacks if anyone is interesred.

Heres a pic of the mum.

Im interested mate. I've been wanting to introduce reticulated python tiger genetics into my jungles for ages..

imagine a 20 foot feisty bad tempered jungle x retic coiled and ready to take your arm off :lol:
and some newbie emo dude asking "does he handle well?"

awesome looking retic pic too. she's a stunner

Im interested mate. I've been wanting to introduce reticulated python tiger genetics into my jungles for ages..

imagine a 20 foot feisty bad tempered jungle x retic coiled and ready to take your arm off :lol:
and some newbie emo dude asking "does he handle well?"

awesome looking retic pic too. she's a stunner

It is a stunner, Definatley not mine though !!!!!!!!!

CraigP
That specimen is truly sick. I would love to see a specimen like that with high yellow and solid black in it.

As much as I really like some of the striped jungles, I do not see a justification for a name that really does not describe it well. I guess if people have already started calling pythons with similar traits tigers in the first place, then I can see why others may follow. I would much prefer breeders ignore what is descriptively obscure and used in the first place and come up with some thing more suited.
I must admit though I find it very difficult myself at times to portray particular characteristics with just a quirky name. e.g. the different colour and pattern morphs of our Pilbara Woma’s.

I have just updated my web site with a Tiger Jungle page
http://www.rogersreptilepics.com/contactus.htm
I will be breeding more Tigers this coming season too .
My Tiger breeding programme is the most advanced in the world with this pattern trait .
Stay tuned because these pattern and colours are improving greatly with each generation of breeding.
cheers
Roger

great website update mate. awesome looking stripies Roger. in my opinion yours are heaps better
especially colour wise than most other striped animals that seem to get around..

Last edited:
Thanks for the comment Jason, hopefully i can accomodate you this time, I am holding some from this season until they put a bit of size and they will be up for grabs then, will be in touch:)

Joel

haha...love that train of thought!
your athertons are without a doubt the best around! stunning animals mate definately want some this season!

these are the same as the dolittle farm honey jungles.:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back