Snake ranch has tiger jungles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i prefer aussie jungles coz im aussie. still, aussie jungles are by far better :p

:lol:;):lol:

Attachments

• 009_wm.jpg
    009_wm.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 105
Always with the showing off. :lol:
If i owned that Jungle,i certaintly would be showing it off,very nice indeed Herpkeeper...Australia has some awesome breeders of Jungles,and good quality Jungles....

I have just updated my web site with a Tiger Jungle page
http://www.rogersreptilepics.com/contactus.htm
I will be breeding more Tigers this coming season too .
My Tiger breeding programme is the most advanced in the world with this pattern trait .
Stay tuned because these pattern and colours are improving greatly with each generation of breeding.
cheers
Roger
GoldTigermale.jpg

GoldTigerfemale.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Americans coined that name in 1997 already. I cant believe people are actually trying to coin the name in Aussie. And even if they did they would have gotten the idea from those first original pictures of tigers off American sites. Seriously! Come on guys.

SPOT ON!!! The original tiger male was bought by richard quick from harry miller in 1988 and later sold to james in 1993. It's brave for jungle_freak to claim that he "coin" the name tiger considering he has'nt been breeding for that long, get serious:shock:

The Americans coined that name in 1997 already. I cant believe people are actually trying to coin the name in Aussie. And even if they did they would have gotten the idea from those first original pictures of tigers off American sites. Seriously! Come on guys.

Clearly the name Tiger Carpets or Tiger coastals was coined in america .
my apologies if i offended some of you ?

The term Tiger Jungle Carpet python was coined by me here in Australia .

Those 3 month old are little stunners,i gather the colour up with age,if so,roughly how old can you usually tell on how they will turn out.Also Jungle Freak at what price do you sell yours,pm if you want,cheers.

top stuff Roger ! they are looking awsome............
if you could minimize the black out of the pattern (which i'm sure you will) they would be insane !!!

A jungle is a jungle im over people calling them all these silly names:lol:

Cheers Mark .
We all try to breed cleaner coloured jungles , hopefully in time we can all suceed etc.
Pythons73
Like any jungle hatchling they can colour up at different ages and sizes .
ill pm you rest of info.

All the jungles here in question are outstanding . history always repeats , so it doesnt even matter who coined the name anyway . its only a descriptive term for a style of pattern . surely there is no copyright breaches here . people i think should be able to call there animals what they will to describe them and if people go to far with there descriptive names saying it is as nice as Halle Berry and it turns out, it looks more like OPRAH .. well it just gives me a chuckle :lol:

Hi Guys,

Apologies if you have been trying to contact Snake Ranch for more info on the new Tiger Jungles. Our email server has been down since late Monday afternoon, so we have not been able to respond to any of your emails. We hope to be back up soon!

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please ring Kane on 0420 985-770.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back