Snake ranch has tiger jungles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A jungle is a jungle im over people calling them all these silly names:lol:

Cant you see how they look like tigers? definately a contender for the stupidest snake name. They do look nice though.

I hate it when people call their kids silly names.

wait until you see my lolipop jungle line
and theres jungles then theres JUNGLES

LOL carnt wait to see the that.:lol:
people can call there snakes what they wish but really whats the point? there stunning snakes as they are why try and turn them into some" Designer lable name' JMOI

In alot of cases there is no ego driven cause in naming a snake, it just makes things easier.... If Jags weren't called jags the anti-jag people would say "what are those snakes called? You know, the ones I hate". If Axanthics weren't called axanthics people would say "I like those funny looking whitish, silver, no yellow looking snakes".

Not all breeders are self-absorbed in nature...

LOL carnt wait to see the that.:lol:
people can call there snakes what they wish but really whats the point? there stunning snakes as they are why try and turn them into some" Designer lable name' JMOI

usually a name or label identifies an individual or group of individuals from other similar looking types. So I guess whats really the point here is the name given is descriptive, informative and distinguishes these individuals from others.

I don't think anyone is trying to turn them into some "Designer label name"

you seem disatisfied with the label "Tiger Jungles" but Im wondering what term you would have called them?

They actually dont meet my likings. look like nothing compared to a gorgeous black and gold. nup didnt tickle my fancy, but just from my perspective

usually a name or label identifies an individual or group of individuals from other similar looking types. So I guess whats really the point here is the name given is descriptive, informative and distinguishes these individuals from others.

I don't think anyone is trying to turn them into some "Designer label name"

you seem disatisfied with the label "Tiger Jungles" but Im wondering what term you would have called them? stripey boys?

Jungles mate thats what they are

so there is now a no discriptive name policy . what a bummer thats no fun :x... so you cant even call them black and gold ,back and white , striped , banded . no nothing just plan old carpets cant even call them jungles because that will give you a little bit of a idea what thay are :cry:

so there is now a no discriptive name policy . what a bummer thats no fun :x... so you cant even call them black and gold ,back and white , striped , banded . no nothing just plan old carpets cant even call them jungles because that will give you a little bit of a idea what thay are :cry:

pmsl :lol: I know.. lets call them FISH

Ohhh the sarcasm is off the charts aren't we clever ;)

woma_python years ago things weren't defined as well & a crapet was a crapet

Now days things are different with locale sp & color morphs & what not.

Which not only distinguishes outstanding animals,

but I guess also makes things more fun for breeders/buyers lmao

people like knowing locales & morphs etc also it refines the hobby

Thats just my opinion :)

Ohhh the sarcasm is off the charts aren't we clever ;)

woma_python years ago things weren't defined as well & a crapet was a crapet

pardon my ignorance, but what is a "crapet" ??? :rolleyes: (just joking):lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back