Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
buy a gtp!!!!!

Attachments

• GTP.jpg
    GTP.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 44
  • previous offspring.jpg
    previous offspring.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 48
3g, Bhp's or womas for sure. just my opinion, My BHP is the best, but womas are great.I'm sure you will choose a snake that you love.

Pair up your childrens and maculosa, then get a pair of Woma's (if you can keep them on your licence)

I cant believe no ones mentioned the URS pairs of Roughies for 3k.

Roughies are class 2 in NSW, i think he only has his class 1 license so that rules out GTP's, roughies and womas. But if your after roughies pm Brian4749 on this site he has some awesome hatchies left and just as cheap as URS.

you could always spend your 3k on a few different types of pythons to exspand your collection, if you like jungles not all are cranky lil poo's, I have 2 cape york jungles 1's coming I get her in a week from snake power, the male was sold to me as a snappy snake but has no once tagged me I do no use hoocks with any of my animals and I have some very agro ones. cape yorks are absolutely amazing animals and I few do look very similar to the amarican jag, maybe ask snake power to put his web site up for you. I've just paid $700 for my female he's also in NSW. there are alot of different priced animals he breeds and are all on his site. or jungle freaks jungles are surposed to be good temprements too, amd ad's B&W jungles are just absolutley amazing animals.

have you checked out pilbarra pythons website, jungle freaks, herp traders or Snake Powers site? most should be in wiki in this site maybe ask them for the site.

cheers

i spent mine when i started a thread exactly the same as yours i did get a pair of roughies which do have a great temperment you could pm zobo and see how much his ghost darwins are they look nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back