Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hendo-20

Reaction score
Im looking at getting a new python and wanna spend around $3000. Just want some ideas on what everyone thinks i should get and what are some great pythons Thanks

what about some nice B&W jungles from ad he had some for $1000 each at one point but can range to 3000., cape york jungles are gorgous and range from $600 - 1200 each Snake power has some stunners, as mr bredli said a pair of het darwins or an albino darwin, a WA BHP from pilbara pythons last time I looked it was like $1500 + each, just check out Herp traders, pilbara pythons web site and Snake powers web site too. Lark's might have some alibino darwins up for sale soon think he's in here too not sure.

what interests you? this will determind what you will look at.

there all great snakes but with all snakes there are surtain ones that are snappy to others that are not.

what about some nice B&W jungles from ad he had some for $1000 each at one point but can range to 3000., cape york jungles are gorgous and range from $600 - 1200 each Snake power has some stunners, as mr bredli said a pair of het darwins or an albino darwin, a WA BHP from pilbara pythons last time I looked it was like $1500 + each, just check out Herp traders, pilbara pythons web site and Snake powers web site too. Lark's might have some alibino darwins up for sale soon think he's in here too not sure.

what interests you? this will determind what you will look at.

there all great snakes but with all snakes there are surtain ones that are snappy to others that are not.

Thanks I was looking at a green tree python or albino darwin but im not sure. I want something which is goin to be friendly and good to handle

Any snake species can be friendly and handle well,no snake likes to be handle,they just tolerate it.Greens in particular shouldnt be handled at all,especially while their young.Search around and see what appeals to you,then go from there,good luck...

Hi mate, I hope that you may spend some of your money on some research (good books) about keeping and caring for snakes before you actually purchase one. Best of luck and you will be happy with what you get. A carpet is a good first snake, there is no guarantee that any snake you get will be friendly and easy to handle, they are just like us, all different personalities. GTP I wouldnt really recommend for a first snake unless you do lots of research about keeping them. Read up lots, ask lots of questions and learn as much as you can.

I didnt think you could get a GTP until you have a Class 2 licence (in NSW, anyway)...

Get a pair of Pilbara black heads off Pilbara pythons:)

Hi mate, I hope that you may spend some of your money on some research (good books) about keeping and caring for snakes before you actually purchase one. Best of luck and you will be happy with what you get. A carpet is a good first snake, there is no guarantee that any snake you get will be friendly and easy to handle, they are just like us, all different personalities. GTP I wouldnt really recommend for a first snake unless you do lots of research about keeping them. Read up lots, ask lots of questions and learn as much as you can.

Hey i already have 2 pythons so i know how to keep and care for them just want to get another one haha Thanks

What do you have already?

Get a pair of BPH's. My boy is fantastic in every respect, highly reccomend them.
But in the end it boils down to what you personally like.

What do you have already?

Get a pair of BPH's. My boy is fantastic in every respect, highly reccomend them.
But in the end it boils down to what you personally like.

I have a childrens python and a blonde mac they are great.

That budget probably won't get you an Albino (And let's not start the argument about Albino prices in this thread - There is another thread devoted to it).

If you've got a couple of snakes already, and you're confident with husbandry, I reckon tackle a Green Tree Python... they're awesome!
Or maybe a pair of Hets as previously mentioned! :D

That budget probably won't get you an Albino (And let's not start the argument about Albino prices in this thread - There is another thread devoted to it).

If you've got a couple of snakes already, and you're confident with husbandry, I reckon tackle a Green Tree Python... they're awesome!
Or maybe a pair of Hets as previously mentioned! :D
If you do go for a green make sure you invest in the book first.
Keep us posted as to what species you decide on

i dont think i can get a GTP they are class 2 i just looked. I like the Black and white jungles to they look alsome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back