Diamond pics :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that looks like a morph to me. not a PURE diamond python. still looks good though some people really hate morphs with a passion but i must say yours looks pretty good to me. do you know what it has been crossed with? looks like coastal X diamond.

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/australian-snakes-37/diamond-python-99349

this link is to a thread where you ccan see photo's of the parents of my diamond and the breeder clarifies that its more than likely not an intergrade or cross!! although my brother has an intergrade and its gorgeoous.

nice diamonds everyone...mine are in my album, ive posted them on other threads before but

one of mine

Attachments

• PC250023.jpg
    PC250023.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 103
http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/australian-snakes-37/diamond-python-99349

this link is to a thread where you ccan see photo's of the parents of my diamond and the breeder clarifies that its more than likely not an intergrade or cross!! although my brother has an intergrade and its gorgeoous.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but after what i saw win 1st, 2nd and 3rd at the Reptile Expo the other month, anything is possible, and obviously peoples perceptions are changing as to what is condidered a pure Diamond python. I must say I was dissappointed with the snakes that won compared to others that were there on show, anyone else have an opinion? Regardless, beautiful snake byby_v8, looks like a Diamond to me:)

yeah i understand anything is possible, and im only really goin off wat i have seen and been told! all i know is he is gorgeous well tempered and healthy! so im happy :)

i think the snakes that won stood out. id like to see photos of some other worthy winners

Dexter that Diamond is fantastic!
I'll be hoping to get one as attractive and arosmatic as that individual in a few years to come.
Thanks for sharing!
Ben.

i have posted some pics of our diamond on other threads, but always happy to post more:D
in his enclosure, coming to say hi....
diamond5054.jpg

on the clothes horse for some exercise......(he loves climbing all over it)
diamond5075.jpg

aww thats a gorgeous diamond lizardracer
diamonds are always so curious lol

re Diamond

anyone feel free 2 show me their own diamond pics:D

Hi yo yo,your diamond is nice,heres a few that are around 6 ft long that may be ready to breed soon,have to wait and see what they do later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back