My new Aussie Bulldog

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on what you see is ugly.... I mean, who would keep snakes!!! their ugly and slimey ;)

My partner and I have been waiting to move into a house from our apartment so we can buy one of these little cuties. What a stunning puppy! I saw one on the weekend, it was so cute and naughty.

He is gorgeous Jason, I have a male myself but we lost our female and he is lonley ( frustrated) so thinking of rehoming him :(

Attachments

• 046.JPG
    046.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 176
He is gorgeous Jason, I have a male myself but we lost our female and he is lonley ( frustrated) so thinking of rehoming him :(

That's sad if you have to re-home him and for the lost of your female. The Australian Bulldog Society has a rescue/adoption program. You could contact them if you can't find him a good home rather than the RSPCA getting him.

I know that dog (Yanco from memory) his the only sable bulldog i know, sorry can't remember his kennel name for the life of me. Is that Gatsby??

Last edited:
Don't forget to mention the new trick he has learnt Jason, if you haven't already. He eat, sleeps, farts, wakes up to go poo's and loves the look of a blokes leg just a little too much.

Try and encourage him to walk more helps them tone up, mine was the same at that age real lazy but now we go for a 5 km walk every 2 days and still wants more.

Yeah I do, he darts into every shadow and tries to sit down, also loves to commando crawl under cars.... coming from a cattle dog to this lump is still a bit of a shock, even my Bullmastiffs walked better than he does, HD and all.

are they a snoring breed ? he is very cute ,do they drool ?dont like drool or snoring my husband has turned me off those qualities...

are they a snoring breed ? he is very cute ,do they drool ?dont like drool or snoring my husband has turned me off those qualities...

Yep and Yep, snore your house down and drool all over the place, still would not trade mine for anything. Mine sleeps on the other side of the house and i still need to close my bedroom door due to his snoring.

That's sad if you have to re-home him and for the lost of your female. The Australian Bulldog Society has a rescue/adoption program. You could contact them if you can't find him a good home rather than the RSPCA getting him.

I know that dog (Yanco from memory) his the only sable bulldog i know, sorry can't remember his kennel name for the life of me. Is that Gatsby??

Yep thats him, gatsby of Yanco ( Buster) and yes I know all the bulldog associations, he wont be going to no animal shelter and if we do decide we may just ask Pip from the ABS or Michelle from ABCA to advertise him cheap as he is still breeding age and would make some awesome pups.

Yep thats him, gatsby of Yanco ( Buster) and yes I know all the bulldog associations, he wont be going to no animal shelter and if we do decide we may just ask Pip from the ABS or Michelle from ABCA to advertise him cheap as he is still breeding age and would make some awesome pups.

Hope you end up keeping him he is such a stunning dog.

Bosco doesn't snore...as long as he sleeps with his head straight ;), but he doesn't drool much at all, maybe only just after he has had a drink, but thats about it. My old Bullmastiffs would have 20cm of drool coming out both sides of their mouths, looked like they had swallowed a tennis shoe and had the laces hanging out

As there's a few dog threads up atm, thought I'd update my dogs pics, taken today, a few days off 11 months old......
zzzzz-4.jpg

zzzz-5.jpg

zzz-6.jpg

zz-12.jpg

z-14.jpg

Geez he's grown Jason , hope he's still not keen on humping my leg at that size :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back