My new Aussie Bulldog

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Jason, I'd pm'd you about your AB a few months ago. I'm still at the "one day" stage but your new pics have renewed my enthusiasm. Your boy is looking bloody good mate, he's grown & looking very statuesque! Can see some boxer in him, especially pics 3&4. Awesome dog mate, ABs are just going to go from strength to strength, still a new breed. Very envious mate......one day......I love em, my wife warming to em too ;)

Last edited:
I'm a Pom that moved here 7 years ago...... just thought I'd share some pictures of my Bulldog Buzby who died in 2001 just before I moved here..... rest well old fella !!:cry:

I love the pictures of your auzzie Bulldog JasonL !!!!!

In my opinion however you can't beat British when it comes to Bulldogs !!!!!!! (unlike most things my cold wet miserable home has to offer !!!)

The Auzzie Bulldog is bred to withstand the harsher climate (Bulldogs hate the heat) hence the longer snout whereas the British Bulldog has been selectively bred to show broader shoulders & a more pronounced Bulldog looks.... in fact to the detriment of the breeds health in some cases.

Enjoy Buzby he is from a line of show winners & was to be quite honest a pain in the **** as he chewed everything, farted all the time & nipped & growled if you disturbed him !!!! I loved him !!!!!

Thanks

Joe

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 67
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 64
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 53
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 62
Now I have another facially challenged dog.... Diva the Pug !!! here she is sharing with me at Yatala Pies !!!!

Attachments

• Diva1.jpg
    Diva1.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 208
  • Diva2.jpg
    Diva2.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 215
AAAwww Jase, he has grown into a gorgeous fella.
Such a cute puppy though!

Picture 054.jpgPicture 113.jpgPicture 117.jpgPicture 112.jpg Hey there nice Aussie:)
I know this thread is old.....But thought i'd share some
pics of our 3 aussies:D:D
Picture 093.jpgKye our big bear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back