My new Aussie Bulldog

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyones keen enough if you look up " Balerow Aussie Bulldogs" you can see his old man "oden", he's a tank of a dog.. hope he ends up similar...

Just looked at the Balerow site. Not really a fan of bulldogs but I must admit his sire is a stunner! And you're little pup is just gorgeous!

Cute pup mate..

I have owned one for 8 years, best dog ive had, great with my kids.

Enjoy.

Jason , no one is going to walk into your yard if he turns out like his dad , that's one solid looking dog ...

It couldn't be any worse than walking into Jason's yard with Ochre the dog he had before
this one.

Yes it was very good.
It was a red cattle dog that hated kids & anyone else who wasn't immediate family.

very nice little fella mate...is he already distroyin ur shoes n stuff? :D

The little chap is getting bigger now, these pics were 5 months old and 19kgs, he's 6 months now and 24kgs.
zxzxzxz.jpg

zxz-1.jpg

zxzx.jpg

zxzxzx.jpg

zxzxz.jpg

The little chap is getting bigger now, these pics were 5 months old and 19kgs, he's 6 months now and 24kgs.
zxzxzxz.jpg

zxz-1.jpg

zxzx.jpg

zxzxzx.jpg

zxzxz.jpg

Looking good Jason, you did very well to get a Balerow pup, they don't breed as much any more i think and their pups are rare on the Market. Oden is one of the best looking ABs out there, bet your itching for him to hit the 18 month mark and fully fill out. Keep us updated. They are such a wonderful breed though a bit cheeky.

Here's my AB at 12 months

t11.jpg

could it be any cuter????

whats his name?

his dad is a tank.

Last edited:
Looking good Jason, you did very well to get a Balerow pup, they don't breed as much any more i think and their pups are rare on the Market. Oden is one of the best looking ABs out there, bet your itching for him to hit the 18 month mark and fully fill out. Keep us updated. They are such a wonderful breed though a bit cheeky.

Here's my AB at 12 months

t11.jpg

Your not wrong... I waited 12 months in hope and paid a small fortune but I just had to have!!!!! As for filling out LOL, my wife thinks he won't get any bigger ;) and cheeky...mmm, maybe arrogant would suit him better.. He has the best nature of any dog I've owned, doesn't care about anything, is friendly with everyone and everything, he has met about 2 dozen strange dogs, a horse, my snakes and even found an escapee rat, and showed not the slightest aggression to any of them, LOVES kids, though can play a bit rough if bored or reved up, and only likes going on walks if there 200 meters or less.

Your not wrong... I waited 12 months in hope and paid a small fortune but I just had to have!!!!! As for filling out LOL, my wife thinks he won't get any bigger ;) and cheeky...mmm, maybe arrogant would suit him better.. He has the best nature of any dog I've owned, doesn't care about anything, is friendly with everyone and everything, he has met about 2 dozen strange dogs, a horse, my snakes and even found an escapee rat, and showed not the slightest aggression to any of them, LOVES kids, though can play a bit rough if bored or reved up, and only likes going on walks if there 200 meters or less.

She'll get a suprise :lol: mine is already 36kg and 21 inches at his shoulders, 40kg at his heaviest and only 15 months old. I dropped him back to 36kg as it's no good for their joints with that much weight and you could see his ribs already so their really a big bully breed. Try and encourage him to walk more helps them tone up, mine was the same at that age real lazy but now we go for a 5 km walk every 2 days and still wants more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back