NRL Fox Fantasy League

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buck

Reaction score
Is anyone interested in doing a NRL Fox Fantasy League? I will set up a comp on the Fox Sports website if we get some numbers.

For those that aren't sure what it is here is a link with instructions on how to play Fantasy NRL 2010 - FOXSPORTS

It's good fun and gives a totally different experience than a standard tipping comp as you have to manage your team with injuries, suspensions, byes etc.

Reply to the thread if your interested and if we get a few people I'll set the comp up ASAP and post the details to join it here.

Ok, I have set up the comp. I just decided to call it "APS Shield".

To find it all you have to do is follow this link Fantasy NRL 2010 - FOXSPORTS and click on the "Register to play" button and follow the promps to sign up and start selecting your squad.

Once you have selected your squad you can and you are back at your homepage click on leagues, then "create/join" and enter this code 16361-4917 into the box and that should put you in.

Any Q's just sing out....

I think i already have a team setup, i'll just add the comp.
mightn't do it till tonight or tomorrow tho...

im in, got a horrible team tho haha but will see what happens, i ran out of points far to early

Oh im such a sucker for procrastination.... i will be signing up shortly!

im in, got a horrible team tho haha but will see what happens, i ran out of points far to early

Up until Friday night you have unlimited transfers so have a play around with the team and see what you can come up with. After Rd1 you only get 4 transfers a week unless you use your wildcard so now is the time to have a good look.

Argh that is SO not enough points :eek:( Soooooo hard. Prize for last place i hope!!

As i understand it (also new) when the teams play on the weekend, each player earns a certain number of points towards their value... the team with the highest value is the winner.... i think LOL

yeh need more points for sure we should also do a tipping comp going aswell ill set it up now on the same fantasy site

the code is 17549-1281
called it APS Shield aswell

every one should throw in 5 bucks for the winner and buy them something at the end of it all not sure how to police it tho

the code is 17549-1281
called it APS Shield aswell

every one should throw in 5 bucks for the winner and buy them something at the end of it all not sure how to police it tho

I thought you needed some kind of permit or something for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back