2009/10 English Premier League fantasy football league

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
easy fella... would love to join it but heaps occupied with me wedding taking place in 5 weeks...
hectic hectic...

IM DREAMING OF A CLARET AND BLUE WEDDING...

bring on the wolves...

irons!!

Hey Casual, an hour a week, and you could put the sellers in the spotlight...;)

Week after the wedding and, you'll regret missing out on putting your true love, in the limelight..:lol:

easy fella... would love to join it but heaps occupied with me wedding taking place in 5 weeks...
hectic hectic...

IM DREAMING OF A CLARET AND BLUE WEDDING...

bring on the wolves...

irons!!

Haha, it's only a wedding mate. Leave it to the missus and her friends to sort out.

You just take care of the important things ;)

meh ill have a crack at it.. wont do to well i dont think

Good on you for joining. You'll probably win it now and put everyones nose out of joint.
Whatever that means?

Decent size league coming along now.

Bit over 24hrs before it all begins again....

Get in ;)

Only a few hours to go til the big circus rolls into town........

Roll up, roll up :D

Heh Toon, our ikts predictions were ALMOST Identical, and yet I'm languishing 150 point in yer rear mirror....

Gotta love the results thrown up, in the first couple of weeks of a new season.....:evil::evil::lol::lol::lol:

i woke up hoping i had a nightmare this morning..then i found out it was real...it's going to be a loonnng season for us blues.....:x

Heh Toon, our ikts predictions were ALMOST Identical, and yet I'm languishing 150 point in yer rear mirror....

Yeah, now you know what it felt like last season.. I dont think I were in the red for the first ten rounds?
Picked up a 90 pointer on the Stoke v Burnley thing and that sorted that. Like you say - first round is always gonna be nuts!

i woke up hoping i had a nightmare this morning..then i found out it was real...it's going to be a loonnng season for us blues.....:x

Definitely a bad result, but with players coming back from international duty and it being the first round...write it off.
I'd be worried if I were a Bolton, Burnley, West Ham or Hull supporter.

Just a reminder that there's games being played over night and tomorrow night;
*********d v Chelsea
Wigan v Wolves
tonight.

And MortlockBlue and Twenty B, when you put scores into 'I Know The Score', take advantage of the 'Banker' (orange button with the dollar symbol) and 'Insurance' (green button with a lock symbol).
- Banker either doubles or triples your score and has a follow on to the next week.
- Insurance means that the worst you'll do is 0pts.

You only get one of each per round.
cheers

Geordie 442 and his mrs have joined the IKTS league from Stafford UK and will probably end up in our FF league. Nothing wrong with more geordies about!

Spurs to make it 4 from 4, with a few more mystery defensive signings on the horizons we can have a crack at the top 6. About bloddy time!!

Gird

Fizzy Pop League Manager of the Month

0,,10278%7E7108568,00.jpg

Fizzy Pop League Player of the Month....
Shovel!

0,,10278%7E7108600,00.jpg

Top of the table, unbeaten and 5 clean sheets.

Untitled.jpg

Back up in a bit lads, put the kettle on....

;)

Leagues coming along nicely now after a few predictable results this past weekend.

I got up and watched the derby game between ManU and Citeh, and it was a cracker.
Even the devout football haters would have enjoyed this.
Heres the highlights;

[video=youtube;iGNonVQpMMs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGNonVQpMMs&feature=channel[/video]

[video=youtube;DeMsX_z3TGA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeMsX_z3TGA&feature=channel[/video]

Doesn't show the smack in the head that Bellamy gave to the pitch invader, but thats a good thing... grub that he is.

Nearly the half-way point and it looks like Cockney Red is gonna take it....:cry: And my hard-earned....
Just put the kids to bed after they'd been around the Xmas tree, bended knees, praying for someone called Franky Lamps?

C'mon Lee, have a heart mate. Won't someone think of the children??

:D

HAHAHA! Toon, its neck and neck mate, but remember,I'm not in it for the remuneration, just for the fame and adulation...lol, so you can keep your wedge in your Sky.....

p.s..hawey the barcodes....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back