2009/10 English Premier League fantasy football league

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So there's a handful of glory hunting mancs (as expected)
one glory hunting blue russian from fulham
a filthy spammer ;)
a geordie.....(isn't it a premier league comp????)
one toffee.......

and that leaves me.....the only Yid on APS. Come on you Spurs!!!!!!

Sit back and watch the Mighty Spurs go marching up the table this season!!!!!

YID ARMY !!!!!!!!!

TOTTENHAM TIL I DIE !!!!!!

Just for those that know and love proper football...

Vale Sir Bobby Robson

020129_BobbyRobson_b.jpg

Geordie forever, forever Geordie.

Piss poor response,so far boys and Girls. JOINNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

" MU
MUF
MUFC
OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, where's Callith? BenReyn? Godly?
To quote Norwichs alleged No 1 fan...
"Cmon then, lets be havin ya"

:shock:

I think i might have to join. Don't know anything about Premioer League tho ... am just fantasy sports addicted :eek: :eek: :eek:

Worth a try Azza - you might even find yourself up at 2am Sundays watching proper football.

Better than wasting your daylight hours on AFL, NRL or the other chaff :lol:

2am huh .. dunno about that. not unheard of tho.
don't do nrl .. nooooo way.
doin 3 lots of afl fantasy, ashes fantasy x 2 lots and now a-league fantasy which starts tomorrow.

Just so all you lads know, NUFC faced probably their most daunting away match last night against the might of West Brom in the fizzy league. Enthralling stuff. 1-1.

Don't let it put you off joining our little FFL though.
You could be a better manager than Big Sam, Sir Alex, the bloke at Chels that I cant pronounce, MON, the ginge at toffees.......even the plastic 'geordie' that looks after the Scum?
The sky is your only limit....
:D

Just so all you lads know, NUFC faced probably their most daunting away match last night against the might of West Brom in the fizzy league. Enthralling stuff. 1-1.

Don't let it put you off joining our little FFL though.
You could be a better manager than Big Sam, Sir Alex, the bloke at Chels that I cant pronounce, MON, the ginge at toffees.......even the plastic 'geordie' that looks after the Scum?
The sky is your only limit....
:D[/QUOTE
Toon....keyboards are DEAF!....:shock::lol::lol:

Haha . Tried to get in touch with some of the mob from last season, but they've not logged in since mid-July.

I'm putting it down to fear....

What about the Hammers casual? You don't have to take the word 'casual' too literally... if you know what I baked bean. You know what Im spaghettin' at....

And the satanist Spud? Where's he/she? Anton? Anton??

If you join the league, not only will you have the chance to make some cash, but;

- You will become more attractive to the opposite sex. Or same sex if that's the way you roll.

- Balding? Let the league turn that bad-boy around ;)

- Super Powers. This one is in development, but fairly likely to happen.

- Authority on stuff - Be an authority on most/all subjects amongst your friends.

How could you not join?

You owe yourself this...

Haha . Tried to get in touch with some of the mob from last season, but they've not logged in since mid-July.

I'm putting it down to fear....

What about the Hammers casual? You don't have to take the word 'casual' too literally... if you know what I baked bean. You know what Im spaghettin' at....

And the satanist Spud? Where's he/she? Anton? Anton??

If you join the league, not only will you have the chance to make some cash, but;

- You will become more attractive to the opposite sex. Or same sex if that's the way you roll.

- Balding? Let the league turn that bad-boy around ;)

- Super Powers. This one is in development, but fairly likely to happen.

- Authority on stuff - Be an authority on most/all subjects amongst your friends.

How could you not join?

You owe yourself this...

easy fella... would love to join it but heaps occupied with me wedding taking place in 5 weeks...
hectic hectic...

IM DREAMING OF A CLARET AND BLUE WEDDING...

bring on the wolves...

irons!!

meh ill have a crack at it.. wont do to well i dont think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back