2009/10 English Premier League fantasy football league

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tooninoz

Reaction score
It's nearly that time again....:rolleyes: Kicks off on the 15th August so there's plenty of time to get your team up and running beforehand.

Ive set up both a 'FF League', and an 'I know the score league'

Fantasy Football League

1. Click here to go to the front page and register an account.

2. Once you are reg'd, you'll have to pick a name for your team and kit colours.

3. Then you have to select your team and you have £100 million to spend. ** You need to pick a team before you can join the League. If you don't want to make your selections now, click 'auto-fill'. You can then change your team when it suits you later on.

4. Once thats done, click 'Leagues' from the menu on the left, click create/join and select join.
The league is called 'Pythons of Oz'
The code for our league is: 286629-70416

5. Done.

6. Instead of monthly prizes like last season, there'll only be two.
- the leader at the halfway point (after the Boxing Day matches) gets $100
- the overall winner of the league gets $150 with runner up getting $50.

I know the Score

1. Click here and register an acct (may not have to if you've already joined the other one?).
2. Click 'mini-leagues' from the menu on the left, and enter this code [SIZE=-1]FCBEA-WHU in the box under the 'Join a Mini-League' banner.
3. Each round, make your selections and Bobs yr Uncle.
4. No prizes for this one - just pride :D

Any questions, feel free to PM me.
cheers, toon
[/SIZE]

i'll try and get to it this time round...

WEST HAM UNITED RULES OK!

Hey Toon, when I win mate I'd like to donate my winnings to the " Get the Barcodes back in the Premiership foundation "......:lol::lol::lol:

Hey Toon, when I win mate I'd like to donate my winnings to the " Get the Barcodes back in the Premiership foundation "......:lol::lol::lol:
Cheers Lee, your generosity knows no bounds, but only 80m will buy us outright.
Bit disappointed that I don't get a wee club crest next to my username anymore too. I'm feeling more like a Leeds supporter every day....in every sense :shock:

C'mon get in, for the most epic FF league known to Man. United! :rolleyes:

Welcome aboard Jake ;)

I notice a fair chunk of Man U supporters.... any spuds or glory hunting citeh supporters?
Anyone from Wolves or...Burnley :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back