Fantasy Leagues... (Football - that is Soccer... Primier League - 1 Week to get in)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slim6y

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
If you're interested - maybe sick of league or AFL - the real football (not my favourite game, but it really is foot ball - they use their feet to kick it all the time) has the season starting this saturday.

Do you want to manage your own footy team?

Join the fantasy league and join the APS Champions Cup (if you want) totally exclusive of anything else...

Fantasy Premier League - a Fantasy Football Game for the Barclays Premier League

Code to join this league: 1337585-272550

My Coloured Eyed Peas team is ready and waiting for the classic challenge!

Oh, incidentally - there's big prizes there too - I didn't realise that... cooooool!

If you know nothing of soccer - that's ok too - it's all about managing anyway...Kind of fun to get in to...

Never been in a fantasy league of this sort ever - so I'm a virgin too....

Keen?

Join....

Anyone else interested? Last chances - week one closes tomorrow morning - a bit of fun? a bit of competition and something that isn't all about rugger!

Hey Slim, just seen this thread...can I still join...:)
We had a league for a couple of years on here, but only a few joined, and most gave up, when they had a bad week..
Me and Tooninoz had a good scrap though...what happened to Toon???
I run a league on facebook, which of course I won!!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back