record keeping books

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AM Pythons

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
has anyone got there books back yet? another thing, i sent my licence renewal in, in the begining of febuary, they still havnt sent my new one back, ive rang them & they just keep saying its in the pile, its been recieved & your cheque has been processed, were got alot to process, but no licence back yet... im starting to worry a bit.. they have told me im all fine, but im still a bit worried.. anyone experience the same?

Bit soon for new book to out yet. I know they can be slow down at the DECC but give them at least a month.

About the renewal, If you send them a cheque I wouldn't expect anything done in a hurry. Fax + credit/debit card is the fastest in my experience. Snail mail is a no-no with any government dept.

it was a money order from the post office.. yer a bit early for books, but my licence is taking its time..

I know that the people in Sydney are really snowed under with work, & it doesn't help when everyone wastes their time by ringing asking dumb questions. That's a given. But it's a ridiculous situation when local inspectors can do an inspection & give you an official warning for having transfers written on a sheet of paper, when you don't have a new book to put them in. Each office says the other has nothing to do with them.

That's enough for now before I spit my dummy & start ranting.

I got mine 2weeks ago but i sent it in early.

mine came last week, nice to see they have added more pages. Ive kept reptiles for 4yrs and never had anyone come and check mine im guessing they only do when there is lots of deaths or they have a few "escape"

How long should they normally take to be sent out... It would be so much easier for the and us if we could do this stuff online... Like instead of sending books out to everyone for those who have access to the internet have an online log book and that way they would have access to the sales, purcahses, etc as soon as it happens almost... The DECCW just seem to be still living in the stone ages with everything on paper!!!

adfel, I believe there's ongoing discussion about making everything automated online, including uploading of transaction details on the fly, and import/export details.

I'm lucky, I sent my book off on the 28th of April (cutting it a bit fine) and received my new book a week ago :)

adfel, I believe there's ongoing discussion about making everything automated online, including uploading of transaction details on the fly, and import/export details.

I'm lucky, I sent my book off on the 28th of April (cutting it a bit fine) and received my new book a week ago :)

Can't wait for that I hate having to keep track of my record book...Its always getting lost.... I sent mine before the 28th and still waiting for a new one...

I havent got mine yet...actually, i forgot about it until i read this thread

i paid for mine by credit card amonth ago and it still hasnt been processed i can see recent tranactions and they havnt taken the money so im not expecting it for a while.....

i paid for mine by credit card amonth ago and it still hasnt been processed i can see recent tranactions and they havnt taken the money so im not expecting it for a while.....
So what your saying is if my licence is due for renewal in Jly I should get it in as early as possible so i might get it back in time...

seams that way unless my renewal got lost in the post?? might give them a call actually see wats goin on......

i am changing my last name so maybe thats it.. but my licence i sent away in the first week of feb. they did say they were backed up..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back