Afl grand final today

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigi

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey guys, the big day in AFL has come, what does everyone think.
The misses today is dressed up in black and white with streamers in the hair etc, I thought the only thing missing was the lack of teeth, lol
I want the Saints to win but will probably fake my support for the pies just for the wifes sake, Makes me cringe to support them but what do you do

Go PIES!

Although..id much prefer Geelong to be there instead..i dont like St Kilda..so GO PIES!
Oh...and my mum is a Collingwood supporter so ill be nice ;)

Shame on you ZOOJAS haha just kidding, go the sainters, i think Collingwood might walk away with it though... :(

I go for two teams, the Sydney Swans & anyone playing against Collingwood, so go Saints

The only thing greater then the pies winning the wooden spoon is them making the granny and then losing. Please let it be!

I've never ever EVER watched a full game of AFL in my life - I honestly get so bored in it - I love league and union, I'll even watch soccer (boring though)... Cricket gives me the runs (hahaha) but I'll watch a 20/20 or one dayer - or the final day of a 5 dayer...

But AFL... I just haven't got through a whole game... Today - I am planning on changing it...

Because someone bagged out the pies - i think I will support them... Though.. I usually support the underdog when I've got no interest in any two teams... Then in that case wouldn't it be the Saints?

Bahhh... who cares... It better be fun to watch because it's too hot to be out - and nauseating to watch daytime TV or read any more of RBB's jokes!

these days its always the teams i dont barrack for hahahhaha the crows like get smashed half way through the season :( they need a new coach im sick of neil craig

I hope the pies get smashed into the ground cos I'm nice and all - Goooo Sainters!!!!

im too drunk to care who wins, butttttt in saying that iv always hated collingwood since i was 7 so, GOOO SAINTS.

Paint I'd dry watch rather...:)

You can do that too.... both will be finished at the same time... In fact, you'll get the primer, first, second and third coats on and then you can look up and see the final kick....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back