Afl grand final today

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next week at work we get to wear footy colours every day. I work in a Coles Bakery and have two favourite rugby teams. So wearing TIGERS shirt and knights apron. Well, couldn't afford a real tigers shirt so wearing an orange T-shirt with a black singlet over the top.

wat a game stupid how they have todo it all over again 5mins should off been thrown on the clock to settle this

A stupid game just got even stupider...if that is even possible...

A preimership shouldn't be settled in 5 mins of play. Antother big day on the beers this way!

A preimership shouldn't be settled in 5 mins of play. Antother big day on the beers this way!

I agree...they should have a 5th quarter!!! Kinda like the tennis..if ya know what i mean. Sux for them having to play again...and i probably wont get to see it now boooooo

i didnt get a ticket today, probs will get one this week though :D
(and yes, i go for Richmond :p )

Any excuse for a fridge full of beer and a BBQ at my place really. The old man was a Collingwood supporter, he mentioned 1977 once or twice. Spoke like it nearly put him in an early grave.

Wow, bit of a scrappy game, but what a nail biter. They really need to work out some extra time, I don't care about a draw in the regular season, but finals series games should have a result.

St Kilda, where's Moosey?

Oh I'm here Pete!!! :D

What we earnt today was a bit of respect! I'm lovin' it!

I had a chat with my little Red and Black (and partially white) friend after the game.......and he hissed to me that we'd win next week! I wasn't going to argue! :lol: :lol:

DSC_0948.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back