Afl grand final today

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I hope your purdyful friend is right Moosey, and what a game! Saints certainly showed those narky Pies that they have what it takes and will hopefully well and truly prove that come next week!

heard a good joke on jjj the other day....
'you know your a collingwood supporter if your halloween pumpkin has more teeth that your missus does'

well what a game, i accidently cheered when the saints got a goal, and was swiftly put back in place by the misses who's a pies supporter. You must support my team, i just couldnt help myself lol, i would just love the saints to win next week, let all those colllingwood supporters suffer a bit longer, and then the whole year. Bring it on, another weekend with friends and a few drinks

Daisy Thomas said a few more minutes and the Saints would have rolled right over the top of the Pies. Maxwell could have gone home happy then with a result:evil::lol:

The AFL knickers are the stupid ones ;) .... Not to mention clue-less!!! I've endured years and years of League and Union as I'm QLD born and bred and lived there for the past 27yrs! I'm so glad our boys don't train on beers, pies and donuts! Fat, no-neck slobs!! :lol: Dont post if you're going to knock a game you aren't educated enough to know about! ;)

Figures of five million people viewing the Grand Final being thrown about. Just under a quarter of the population ain't bad at all.

Figures of five million people viewing the Grand Final being thrown about. Just under a quarter of the population ain't bad at all.

I admit - for my first ever full game - I was enthralled...

I love union... I like league... but I think I could make AFL a regular...

I might have to battle for a real underdog though - I don't know who I'll pick till next year....

Looking forward to the replay that's for sure - Hopefully the saints go marching on! Go the Kilda!!!

The Saints have been the whipping boy of Aussie Rules for so long! 44yrs since their one and only Premiership... and ironically they won it by a point against the Magpies in 1966! The club itself has been around since 1873!!! You want an underdog, look no further than us! ;)

I'm officially a SAINTS fan!

nah if you want a real underdog team, go for richmond. saints are anything but an underdog team. ill also accept kangaroos or fremantle. richmond just has a much a much richer history. or if your new to the sport, remember there are two new teams being formed so go for one of them.

nah if you want a real underdog team, go for richmond. saints are anything but an underdog team. ill also accept kangaroos or fremantle. richmond just has a much a much richer history. or if your new to the sport, remember there are two new teams being formed so go for one of them.

Hey, I said underdog, not loser.... geeeee...

I admit - for my first ever full game - I was enthralled...
I love union... I like league... but I think I could make AFL a regular...

Mate if you really want to get into, if you get a chance, try & get to a game if you can.
It's a much better game to watch live than on the tele, you can appreciate the pace of it a lot more, as well as some brilliant passing (booting a footy at full speed, 50m, to hit a team mate on the chest also running at full speed & being heavily marked is impressive) which don't always come across as well on the box. Don't imagine it'd be easy to get to a game from Cairns though.

Some of my work mates play for the Cairns Saints (funny, they're all Melbournians)... I have thought about watching them play.... Because they're as close to the real stars as I'll ever get I guess :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back