runescape + world of warcraft

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WoW i play alliance on Proudmoore, but have toons scattered over servers.

RS i have a 120 or so from many years ago lol.

I'm on Proudmore aswell :) Strepsils Warrior - Burning Light. What's yours?

I have played since vanilla and had a break for about 2 years.

I used to play ALOT when I was younger and these days, respect the game alot more. I don't have to be on it for long, only as long as required. Plus these days I have the business to keep me busy.

I don't really care what people think, I like shooters too (preordered Battlefield 3 :D).

There's a reason why they call it "Dread" maul :lol:

Seriously. I drop group every time I get someone from Dreadmaul. They're horrible.

I usually think that of Warsong server XD it has like all the Brazilians on it that don't speak any english and are usually bad.

I'm on Proudmore aswell :) Strepsils Warrior - Burning Light. What's yours?

I have a DK with same name as this forum, a rogue Caedeth which was my original toon. Buncha alts that aren't 85 lol.

I don't really care what people think, I like shooters too (preordered Battlefield 3 :D)

Oh indeedy, can't wait for that, hopefully it will resurrect the series. I was a long time player of 2 and 2142! Bad Company didn't catch my interest.

these games getting : Dragon Age II , Battlefied 3 , Crysis 2 :D and a mortal combat thats not allowed in australia. hah

i play on Barthilas alliance. main is a hunter and lvling a warrior alt atm. was hardcore into raiding in BC then left just as Ulduar was released as i lost interest in it. came back 2 months ago to find my account cleaned out but got replacement gear and my gold back. but yeah just play casually now.

138 on rs sadly gota do something while i read textbooks still better than fb :p

I used to play WOW, but since Cataclysm have kind of lost interest, but have started playing Rift now, and absolutely loving it!!! Anyone else play Rift? haven't seen anyone mention it on here yet?!
I do, on and off.. Studying :/ But for the most part its been a 100x better experience than most MMOs.

I used to play Wow, but became so addicted that I gave it up mid January this year. I had many characters across several realms, although the most (10) was on Barthilas, my main realm, faction - Horde. My main was a mage. At time of stopping I had 3 lvl 85s, a rogue, DK and my main. I was lvl 84 on my prot/arms warrior and all the rest were 80's bar 2 toons, a goblin shammy (10) and lvl 60 troll druid. I was in a fairly solid guild and was a core raider, raiding 3 times per week from 8pm to 12pm. So a lot of time was spent in the game. Glad to be away from it though and not likely to go back to it for a long time, if at all.

Also, had like 340k gold at one point and bought my main an ethereal tiger mount for 180k...lol Best mount in game IMO. Also had both the ICC drakes and both he Ulduar drakes which were also cool. I also had the alchmey drake as well which was great.
Do you want to send a toon over to me and pass all your gold to a good home?

Do you want to send a toon over to me and pass all your gold to a good home?

Lmao, nah, I may go back and play one day. Dont want tp have to spent forever lvling a toon again, let alone farming all that gold.

If I don't, keep an eye out on Ebay for an account for sale...lol :D:D

bloody rs account got hacked today , this was my one ive had for years, 99's money the lot.. my "freind" made it for me back in the day and i leveld it nice decent got it badass gears hw moved 2 months ago and took it back, at first i didnt know who hacked it but then i seen his facebook that he was selling an account with skills i had. . so yeh just wow for me once i get cataclsym :/

You didn't change the password? o_0

That wouldn't do anything. If you have the original recovery questions, original passwords, details of the 1st time you got it p2p etc etc you can get it back regardless how many times the password changed.

i had changed the password plenty of times, changed the email and recoveries but as he made the account he used his email first, which i assume is how he got it, once he changed he deleted recoveries, i tried to recover FAILED so fml

yeah i lost my acc aswell im looking for a good site to buy another as i cbf starting a new lvl 3 anyone know any reliable sites to do this??

so im at an internet cafe clicked into WoW and tried to make an acc couldnt do it so ive quit before i started hahaa

Last edited:
Used to play in my younger days and was a hardcore raider lol, came back for cata spoke to some old buddies twas good but lost interest in the game and gaming all together guess i matured up, have a 85 druid and a 85 DK on Blackrock, My druid is in "Adept" which is ranked 9 in the world, and 3 in the US i beleive, anyone who plays on Blackrock will know the guild, surprised i havnt been /gkicked lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back