runescape + world of warcraft

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I second Crystal, and impulse, perhaps the problem isn't WOW but you?

...i play footy, work , keep python, lizards, dogs, horses, turtles, ducks i go out all the time with awesome freinds i ride motos so my life is pretty awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
I can sympathise with you here to a certain degree. I played WoW for a few years and this eventually led to me playing with my partner. Unfortunately though i apparently didn't take the game 'seriously enough' for his liking. So, i stopped playing entirely. Needless to say we aren't together anymore. Now, i simply don't have time to keep playing otherwise i would certainly be playing with my WoW buddies to this day. Having said that you really must understand that it's not a matter of 'growing up', some people simply love these sorts of recreational outlets. Just because you think it's childish and a waste of time doesn't make it so. Seems like you need to learn to compromise before you become bitter and take it all out on him when you're the one that's not being understanding and supportive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't play computer games, but I have nothing against people who do!

Oh and I must admit I do like stumbling across entertaining threads like this one..

awesome dadman i stoped at 3.5.5 and play private servers simply because i isnt dowloading the extension 4gb or w.e but i will get it soon ..

naww shoo :( if only you had time.

Haha i knooooow! I miss my hunter and my PETS. But, real life calls and at the moment that includes work, fulltime uni and my animals. Too much to do, too little time. I guess if i didn't sleep quite so much i could play... who am i kidding, i love my sleep too much! Aha. I play on KG too dadaman.

FOR THE HORDE! Sigh. I miss raiding.

wewt FOR THE HORDE! sucks.... one day haha we can all meet up but ill have to start again on KG . Orc hunter :D

A mate of mine is in 'one of THOSE' guilds. Professional players, timetables with who is on when/on what toon/where, etc. Guild leader dictates who gets what loot too. Crazy stuff, but hey they love it!

im a hunter, i raid couple nights a week, go to uni, work as a carer and still have a bit of time to bum around and watch anime/read/etc.... and play online with my patrner. im a girl, in fact my guild has a large number of pairings, there is even a father/son team lol."if dad can raid so can i"... i also play SC2, AOE and Civ5 when the mood takes. Its all about what you like and dislike in life and getting a good balance. Saying that i am an in house carer so using games is a bit of an escape when i can't physically leave.

A mate of mine is in 'one of THOSE' guilds. Professional players, timetables with who is on when/on what toon/where, etc. Guild leader dictates who gets what loot too. Crazy stuff, but hey they love it!

Yeeeeeeaaah, I used to do that... After about a month I quit (the game all together that is. It burnt me out having to report to a group of people every day to give availability.) Only started playing again a few months later in a different guild... Elitists are funny people though :rolleyes: Too easy to troll as well.

"Hey, do I stack spell power or spirit with my hunter??"

Lol computer sucks, ps3 for the win

It's personal preference mate, I don't particularly like playing on consoles but I don't go around bashing them either.

To each their own :) I love knowing that I've built and overclocked my gaming machine, not just gone out and bought it

On that note I got a new heatsink yesterday :D Dropped my load temps by 15C at stock clocks, and I've got it 5C lower than it was at stock, with an 800MHz OC

Yeeeeeeaaah, I used to do that... After about a month I quit (the game all together that is. It burnt me out having to report to a group of people every day to give availability.) Only started playing again a few months later in a different guild... Elitists are funny people though :rolleyes: Too easy to troll as well.

Haha, agreed!

Too easy to troll as well.

My personal favourite is "LFM [For The Alliance/Horde] mount reserved, we have more raid members than Metroid has guns on his arm.". It's great because they get all mad and try correct all 3 of the mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back