runescape + world of warcraft

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to play WOW, and Archlord and Stormreach but I am a bit of a snob when it comes to online games. I don't want to talk to anyone or join partys and guilds. In real life I am the opposite. I prefer to play games offline and with the exception of sport games, I'll give anything a go. Faves are probably F.E.A.R. one series, Oblivian and Call of Cthuhlu.

Oh and I am a girl(woman) and I am definitely no where near 12 to 13, lol

And @hydrgoat, I build all the PC' in our house. Maybe I should have been born a boy, haha

Haha, nah don't give yourself a label. You're just a girl with an interest in computers and snakes, not a girl with an interest in "boy" things.

Labels suck.

That's cool though :D I run two rigs, mine and a folding one. I did the internals of mums using the case she already had, it's a real pain in the neck that one. Took me half an hour to replace the DVD drive last night

I used to play WOW, but since Cataclysm have kind of lost interest, but have started playing Rift now, and absolutely loving it!!! Anyone else play Rift? haven't seen anyone mention it on here yet?!

i used to play WOW untill i got hacked....... thinking of starting again as my girlfriend loves the damm thing!
also used to play Runescape i think my toon on tht was lvl 75 or some thing.. dont remember the last time i went on tht! but i did have a few party hats and a santa hat! wewwwww!!

Now i work and get drunk no time for video games but we'll see...

For The Horde

I play wow, but sorta got off it after cata.
just got myself a new game card :D so ill give it another go.
I play Horde on Dreadmaul :)

give me your rs account haha. yeh i kinda quit after cata but getting back on

I used to play Wow, but became so addicted that I gave it up mid January this year. I had many characters across several realms, although the most (10) was on Barthilas, my main realm, faction - Horde. My main was a mage. At time of stopping I had 3 lvl 85s, a rogue, DK and my main. I was lvl 84 on my prot/arms warrior and all the rest were 80's bar 2 toons, a goblin shammy (10) and lvl 60 troll druid. I was in a fairly solid guild and was a core raider, raiding 3 times per week from 8pm to 12pm. So a lot of time was spent in the game. Glad to be away from it though and not likely to go back to it for a long time, if at all.

Also, had like 340k gold at one point and bought my main an ethereal tiger mount for 180k...lol Best mount in game IMO. Also had both the ICC drakes and both he Ulduar drakes which were also cool. I also had the alchmey drake as well which was great.

WoW i play alliance on Proudmoore, but have toons scattered over servers.

RS i have a 120 or so from many years ago lol.

I'm lvl 104 but lent my acc to my brothers friend and he stole it but I'll get it back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back