Oh my god what a way to be woken up

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ittybitty

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just woke up, as something didnt feel right.... And found my 6ft coastal girl curled up on my pillow next to me under the doona. She somehow figured out how to open her enclosure lid which has a latch on it, but it has obviously come loose. I must say it was quite a shock to wake up and find her in my bed. Off to bunnings in the morning to buy some new locks for her door. :rolleyes:

lol she just wanted cuddles....

i also had a escapee last night, after i fed everyone i must have left the enc glass open a lil bit...and my 2ft spotted decided to go on a wee adventure i found him in the rat tank less than 2meters away from his enc.. luckly i had just moved the rats to there new cage.. i bet you got a goodmorning fright when you woke up next to a 6ft coastal......

Last edited:
Wait on... I read an email like this... Let me tell you now... Take that animal straight to the vet - it's SIZING YOU UP!

You're its next pinky!

Lol, oh no! At least she curled up next to you and didn't disappear. It must have been nice and warm in your bed!

slim6y : just so you no thats not true that particular incident was that a lady use to sleep with her snake in the bed and one day she woke up to find it laying across her bed in front of her and was as stiff as a board, she took it to the vet and he told her it was sizing her up lol so itty bitty's snake wasnt eating her it literally was just there cause it was warm in her bed. :)

slim6y : just so you no thats not true that particular incident was that a lady use to sleep with her snake in the bed and one day she woke up to find it laying across her bed in front of her and was as stiff as a board, she took it to the vet and he told her it was sizing her up lol so itty bitty's snake wasnt eating her it literally was just there cause it was warm in her bed. :)

Ummm carbs.... What are you on? Do you even know the person it happened to?

Well I do...

Well, not directly, it was a friend of a friend, but that friend knew what they were talking about. 100% TRUE!

Wait on... I read an email like this... Let me tell you now... Take that animal straight to the vet - it's SIZING YOU UP!

You're its next pinky!

haha i have also heard this...but not through email through mouth of the brother, but she let him sleep at end of bed every night became worried when he slept straight up and down next to her ha freaky and stopped eating...sounds like warm morning cuddles...my woma paces up and down glass to get out most mornings for a cuddle

yes i have heard the story and what i was saying "wasnt true" was it doesnt just happen overnight, this lady was sleeping with the snake in her bed for a while and then it was sizing her up but a snake curled up on a pillow next to her under her blanket isnt going to just eat her lol il explain it again so you understand if you want that she was sleeping with it for a while it didnt just happen overnight lol that is what i was saying.

your over exagerating this lady getting sized up because her snake was curled up and not dead stiff lying next to her.

You're its next pinky!
haha yeah i herad that to but aparently it happened to the misses work mate what a load

Your coastal Carpet Python, wanted to curle up next to you cause it wanted some warm company from you, it most likely was feeling a bit lonely not being with you lttybitty, so l wouldn't worrie at all.

Not long ago l to got woken up at 11-59pm cause one of my 2 wild caight Olive Pythons, manage to find its way into my bedroom and stretched out across my bed between me and my bedhead, l felt something licking my neck and right shoulder that felt a little on the cold side, then l decide to turn on the light and what do l see my 7 foot long female Olive Python, l knew she wouldn't do any harm to me maybe she to wanted to curl up next to me in my bed.

Reading this story gave me a good chuckle.... and to make me laugh before work on a Monday morning is a pretty good effort.

Thanks for posting Ashlea.

This is a true story, it happened to a friend of a friend of mine...Hehe anyone remember that show?

That's funny & kool, I wish all hatchies would do the same save a lot of time looking for them.

Well, not directly, it was a friend of a friend, but that friend knew what they were talking about. 100% TRUE!

This "Friend of a friend" must know a lot of people, because i got told the same story by a guy at work just last week when he happened to overhear a conversation regarding feeding of larger pythons........

so many people have heard this story that it must be true :p Im surprised that ACA havent run with this story yet :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back