Oh my god what a way to be woken up

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the radio crews from all over state seem to know friends of friends of that lady, too......lol....and everyone they interviewed regarding this story knew a friend of a friend....hahaha

This "Friend of a friend" must know a lot of people, because i got told the same story by a guy at work just last week when he happened to overhear a conversation regarding feeding of larger pythons........

so many people have heard this story that it must be true :p Im surprised that ACA havent run with this story yet :lol:

I was told this story by 6 different people within a couple of days... everyone thinks it's true so it must be, so many people can't all be that stupid at the same time... LOL

Well thats one way off your big coastal to keep warm bit of a shock for you thats a good statement to prove all snakes need heat 24/7

a friend at uni told me this story when i was buying my first bredli.. i didnt believe her.. and then when i got the snake my dad told me this story.. and now when people come over and i tell them that i like to take my snake out on 'walkies' they ask me if i let her sleep in my bed with me, because one of their friends had a snake that was sizing her up.. >_< sooo many people know this mystery girl.. ive gotta say she must have a lot of friends!!

Never heard that story anywhere, but on here....about once a week

Im just glad my boyfriend wasnt sleeping over! He is **** scared of my snakes, and Im quite positive he would have had a heart attack on the spot. I have never been frightened by any snakes but waking up looking one in the face sure made me jump out of bed in a hurry. She was certainly in no hurry to go anywhere. I also have Pomeranians sleeping on my bed, I did a very quick head count to make sure she didnt have a feed whilst she was out!
I put new locks on her lid today, so hopefully that will keep her out of my bed :)

Pythons are not companion animals guys; they do not 'cuddle'. They either want warmth or food.

My MD escaped once got a shock in the at like 3 in the morning she came wrapped herself around one of my legs and perched up haha. was a bit hungover though so he sat there for a few hours till i could be bothered moving her again. scared the hell out of me when she first slid up.

last night i woke up with my sleep apnea hose wrapped around my neck kinda scary the machine that saves my life trys to kill me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back