Motorbike Riders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it is dude, just came back from a compound fracture aswell, fair annoyed !

99 Yamaha vstar 1100 Cruiser fill in bike till i can get my vintage Indian chief if not that a Norton commando

Attachments

• 393789_10150614073806719_720756718_11156411_457703835_n.jpg
    393789_10150614073806719_720756718_11156411_457703835_n.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 80
Moto with out a motor :D Went down to threadbo to ride a week ago...came back with a broken collarbone, many stitches and a plate :/ aha i even got the video :D

Specialized Demo 8 II
DSCN3673.jpg

Cheers mate, I had a few over the years.
2006 GSXR1000 This pic was on race day. :)

My WR450 when I first got it and it looked good. lol

I could go on and on but it is a snake forum lol

Get some of the GSXR and the new 450 2012 fuel injected weapon soon. Might even throw in some x-ray pictures of my compound fracture broken tib and fib.. First picture is on the way to loui with a few mates and the second is of my ute and the 250f

Attachments

• loui trip.jpg
    loui trip.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 250 and ute.jpg
    250 and ute.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Is that pic of the bike with the grren holden taken on the central coast?

Is that pic of the bike with the grren holden taken on the central coast?

Maaaybbee ;) Where do ya ride ya down hill around Berowra? Just seen your comment on ya post about your collar bone that's nasty, were you wearing a chestie?

Maaaybbee ;) Where do ya ride ya down hill around Berowra? Just seen your comment on ya post about your collar bone that's nasty, were you wearing a chestie?

Ahah i would of had no idea, but i went to that exact carpark to get some reptile stuff :p Well i think its that place. There is one illegal track in berowra, it needs some work on it. If you want PM me and ill tell you the street. But i normally go to St Ives to ride at warrimoo.

Actually i broke it in Jindabyne, there was a amazing local made track near where we were camping. I only took my full face as it wasnt that dangerous there...well turns out otherwish :/ Now i dont know if ill get back into riding.

Ahah i would of had no idea, but i went to that exact carpark to get some reptile stuff :p Well i think its that place. There is one illegal track in berowra, it needs some work on it. If you want PM me and ill tell you the street. But i normally go to St Ives to ride at warrimoo.

Actually i broke it in Jindabyne, there was a amazing local made track near where we were camping. I only took my full face as it wasnt that dangerous there...well turns out otherwish :/ Now i dont know if ill get back into riding.

I used to build the ones your talking about near Berowra hights when I was riding BMX when I was your age lol if thats the same set your talkin about, I had a lacie steal meat of this bbq we dug into the ground down there lol

Got X-rays of ya plate? arhh what doesn't kill ya makes you stronger.

Ok a few more lol My kids bikes :)

Love the second photo mate, mini Deegan haha

how many cc's is the little black beast?

I used to build the ones your talking about near Berowra hights when I was riding BMX when I was your age lol if thats the same set your talkin about, I had a lacie steal meat of this bbq we dug into the ground down there lol

Got X-rays of ya plate? arhh what doesn't kill ya makes you stronger.

Ill try get pics tonight for you, and the x-rays. Were they the ones at blue ridge?, haha i just gave it away. Or the ones hidden off woodcourt fire trail? They are all i know of. But you could let me know of any other ones? :D

And maybe not broken bones, i dont think that will make me stronger, just prone to eaiser brokes collarbones :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back