New Wheatbelt

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

888lowndes888

Reaction score
Picked up this little fella from the Expo today! Been wanting a Wheatbelt for ages and Snake Ranch had them at the right price so I nailed him. Placid as can be. I forgot how small hatchies are lol.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 154
They sure are lol. Has feeding history and stuff as you would expect from SR and he hasn't missed one yet. At $220 how could I say no? lol

aww you poor thing! LOL, she was probably dreading the prie tag of the next enclosure!

Eyeing off the big one for my albino once I find out when im getting it. Maybe I can convice my mrs to get it for xmas this year!

I'm still trying on the stimmie, but my mum brought 2 pygmy beardies from camos and my wife thought they where cute, so might try the bearded dragon angle for the SOFAR expo.

Eyeing off the big one for my albino once I find out when im getting it. Maybe I can convice my mrs to get it for xmas this year!

I'm still trying on the stimmie, but my mum brought 2 pygmy beardies from camos and my wife thought they where cute, so might try the bearded dragon angle for the SOFAR expo.
hahaha! I loved camos white beardie! That's what I want next! :)

i got same as but a female to hopfully breed at a later date...i get most of my snakes from snake ranch as they really do pride themself in quality...previous from there a male wheetbelt and a bredli...may i say my bredli is possibly the best colours ive seen after seeing the ones at the show yesterday...ps...how nice were then 3 hatchie GTP's...wowwww...also proud owner of a B/Y Jungle and i think ive got lucky cause ive seen some dull ones about and mine is slightly flighty but still doesnt bite....nice Buy Treble 8 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back