4 new snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fed them for the first time today. All of them took offered food which is a good thing.
The Darwins only bit me about 10 times. Fortunately I was prepared for this and had gloves on.They each bit me about 5 times before giving up. I will continue doing this and hopefully tame them down a bit.Although I realise some snakes will always be cranky buggers no matter what you do.

peterescue said:
Greebo said:
Nearly forty now and counting.
I think of it as my retirement plan.

What? Breeding rats is your retirement plan.
Peter

I know that Peter's saying! How much food $$$ do you cough up each month? Do you breed your own Greebs? Congrates just the same on the 4, I'm envious & agree with Nicole. I'll also have to live my dreams of a multi-snake carer through you, hope you don't mind me jumping on for the virtual ride. boo hoo, I'm so sad! :(

Greebo

Did you get taught the Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique when you visited Pai Lei.:) You may need it with those Darwins :)

I was waiting for someone to pick up on the signature.Even now alot of people will still be saying "What the.....?" and I'm not about to explain it to them. :twisted:

Greebo said:
I was waiting for someone to pick up on the signature.Even now alot of people will still be saying "What the.....?" and I'm not about to explain it to them. :twisted:

What's that....the technique or your seating position in the cinema? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back