Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angelrose

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, just for my own noseyness, where do you keep your herps?
Mine are in a great looking enclosure in the middle of my lounge room, my hubby hates snakes btw, but he will sit staring through the glass for hours, as soon as they come out to play though, he runs a mile......we are talking a bredli hatchling here lmao....

Thanks

Angelrose

mine were in the bedroom but as we have a new housemate are now in the lounge in melamine enclosures so there not the best looking enclosures around but they do the job.

In my bedroom as well. I am having to get rid of some furniture to make way for some new herps (vitties).

my diamonds are in the foyer and my carpet just has the run of the house (no enclosure)but i have to lock the sliding doors now he's worked out how too open them.

In the snake room of course.
Doesn't everyone have a room dedicated to snakes? I told my wife it was quite normal....

Hey moosenoose, watch what you say about my 'baby'. I have a small stimi which only has one eye, so of course his name is trouser. To answer the original question, ours live in both spare rooms, the bathroom, the dining room, the back verandah and the lounge room. Basically, anywhere we can put a tank!

mine is in the bed room
my room mate wont let me put it any where als
he wont even step foot in my room and always takes a wide side step when he walks past the door way
iv been thinking of putting it on his face when he is sleeping just to get them more aqainted

Mine are in my bedroom once they get older i will put them in the loungeroom and eventually i want to be like greebo and have a snake shed

luke sounds funny at the time but the other day i let my new housemate hold my female stimmy and the stimmy got scared and pulled her head back so then she proceeded to THROW the snake. didnt harm the snake luckily.

yer i have seen this happen befor ricko
not with my snake but thank god
i just like telling him thats what i will do :wink:

yeah thats what i keep saying to her that im gonna put my 8ft female olive in to sleep with her. she always goes to sleep after i do now. i wouldnt really do it though for the snakes safety and she does not like them gotta be nice to her she is my missus friend dam it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back