Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mine are all in my room all i've got in my room is my bed and a desk and then all my enclosures it's a bit cramped but mum will not have them outside my room says there the devils work :twisted:

my beardies used to be in my room but they really stank when they did fresh poos - not a nice smell to wake up to, so I moved them outside thank god

Yes! Moosenose! (<~~~~ Jimmy inspired)
lol, I wanted a tough looking Avatar, because I'm not. lol
Did I trick you? lol.
Em

Pinkie, do snakes really stink and how often do they poo?

I was talking about my bearded dragons pooing, snake poo doesn't stink as much because they don't poo as much, and if you clean it up straight away then you're sweet.

speaking of smells, does anyones enclosures smell musty/snakey? mine does even though its got good ventilation and i keep it clean n dry. must just be snakey smell, its not offensive but ..distinctive{thanks dad /mr wordy]

Mine will (eventualy) be in the lounge room but i'm getting eastern water dragons
my boyfriend hated the idea of them in the bedroom and i got him thinking what a nice enclosure would do for our lounge room

the bird eating spiders have the hall way though because he dosn't want to look at them...... ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back