wild carpet at my laundry door (with pics)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee they're paying out on you Jimmy. Now I know you wouldn't tyhink of it but, was it tempting to keep it?
Tourett

lol honestly yeah cause its a nice looking snake but never would cause its wild and the fines wouldnt be worth it i could find just as prettyer snake for a fraction of the cot of a fine lol

and they can all they want i know they are just having a joke around im still wondering if libby acctually has any enclossures himself or he just went the cost affective way and bought 5 or 6 washing baskets makes sence to me lol

Lol i'd argue jimbo though i have to go...dammit. oh well man, atleast the baskets have air circulation. those click clacks u keep them in look like they wouldn't supply enough air for 1day. so how is the guy doing under ur bed now neways? lol ;)

You need good ventilation !

Hey jimmy have you ever had any coastals around there before ? or is it just because you havent mown the lawn ? I have tried this method lots of times and it doesnt work ! :( :lol:

nah first coastle ive seen here bout 3 days after i got here like 1 year ago there was a green tree snae my day hit with a shovle but thats about it and the click clck has god ventalation has about 500 drill holes in it lol

jimmy_the_kid said:
oh and i realise its in a click clack but the click clack is only about 60 cms away from where i found him there for not breaking any laws unlike others unamed with there washing baskets

Actually you are breaking the law.

Daniel

Re: RE: wild carpet at my laundry door (with pics)

jimmy_the_kid said:
not really wriggled like a worm when i first grabed it but after that handled like a captive python he is still freaking out about it by the way and looks longer then most other coastles ive seen around that size from what ive seen tho

its probably looked longer than other coastals because it was skinnier(most wild snakes are), assuming most of the others you have seen were captives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back