wild carpet at my laundry door (with pics)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_kid

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey all got back from vic like 2 days ago used to seeing a snake every 2 or 3 days and now im back and mum comes belting up the stairs troghs open the door and with the first reaction i thought there was a fire in the house then she asked if both my big snakes were still in the cage i looked they were she said there was a snake out side so i ran down stairs out the laundry door and nearly stepped on him i would say he is about 5 maybe 6 ft long looks like a coastle to me thought he might of been an intergrade tho as he has a very long head for a coastle anyways tell me if ya think im right enjoy the pics

oh and i realise its in a click clack but the click clack is only about 60 cms away from where i found him there for not breaking any laws unlike others unamed with there washing baskets

Nice find Jimmy (or your mum lol). Great looking snake. Don't think it is an intergrade. Just a great looking coastal!!

yea was just staring to think that as i got a good look at balboa she has a kinda long head too he/she is a pritty thing tho never thought i would find a snake at my place mum wont let me put it back out the side of our place so im giving it to a mate in the morning and he is gunna put it on his property he has about 30 acres for it to rome in

Come on jimmeh just one or two of these and/or these-------> . ,

Have you not worked out what a bloody intergrade is yet and where they occur?Not Sunshine coast that's for sure.....longer head :roll:

Are you sure its that long jimmy ?Or have you just got huge feet ?

Tell your mum it was a great find !
was it snappy ?

not really wriggled like a worm when i first grabed it but after that handled like a captive python he is still freaking out about it btw and looks longer then most other coastles ive seen around that size from what ive seen tho

jimmy_the_kid said:
unlike others unamed with there washing baskets

dammit, where is that head bashing symbol? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Maybe even one that has a finger up 4 jimmy :twisted:

RE: Re: wild carpet at my laundry door (with pics)

Nice find JImmy. hey, wernt you going to melbourne for 3 months ??? :D

no to vic for 3 months but i got back to go back to skewl or a skewl like coarse rather not that i need it as u can tell by my grammer and spelling

ready had this convo with him. says they hated him n sent him home early ;)

SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow snap thats so hetrosexual ha ha ha nah alot of them miss me acctually i just found out the guy who moved into my room hasa 6 foot diamond python with him not sure what he keeps it in tho

are you sure it wasnt a six inch python ? :wink:

Yeah probably in his washing basket . :lol:

lol mick, yeah i'm sure it was 6inches. haha jimmy always makes things sound bigger. like the 6inch snake to 6ft. and 3inch...to 2ft. lol. yeah i'm sure it is in a washing basket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back