Peter Brock tragedy?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: WHAT IS GOING ON????

omg i cannot believe it, this week has to be one of the worst we have ever had, 2 aussie icons in 1 week

THIS WEEK SUCKS!! It has already come in 3's for me. I won one of the jackies in the ballot and it died this morning, i found out on my way home to get ready to pick it up. Has to be my worst week ever!

I spose the only good thing (if you coulod say that) about this is atleast he got to achive what he wanted to do, except that last bathurst win, unlike steve, just cut off that little bit too early.

RE: WHAT IS GOING ON????

That really sad mr b :cry: hugs to you for your loss.... what is our world coming to?
Odie

What a ****ty week. The Daytona Coupe Brocky was driving looks slightly buckled but alot of those old classic cars are like cast iron tubs, the car survives the impact but the driver gets slammed. Poor bugger. And as usual...watch ebay skyrocket.

Simone.

Actually makes me wonder what the mountain life will hold for us all up there this year.

Simone.

Your right simone, look out ebay here we go again....... I wounder if that Garamime Greer or what ever her stupid name is has to say this time

Has been a tragedy of a week.
2 most famous Aussie icons gone.

Please don't anybody start an ebay thread of course brock items will be for sale (they were before & will be after this event)

I understand everyone has a right to an opinion (only if it agrees with mine :twisted:) but that Germaine Greer is a dog of a thing. Funny how tough some people get towards a dead person when they can no longer defend themselves. I really am lost for words on Brocky though- legends aren't meant to die, not like this.

Simone.

Brocky will never die! He is the roar in every V8! Long live Brocky "king of the mountain"!

what the %$@#%@#$^@#$???????

I hate this week... that's it!! it's CANCELLED!!! due to it being an unworthy and generally %$#%#$ week :'(

I'm going to go sulk now...

In the words of MIdnight Oil - Sing it Peter Garret!!!

Walking through the high dry grass, pushing my way through slow
Yellow belly black snake, sleeping on a red rock
Waiting for the stranger to go
Sugar train stops at the crossing, cane cockies cursing below
Bad storm coming, better run to the top of the mountain

Mountain in the shadow of light, rain in the valley below
Well you can say youre peter, say youre paul
Dont put me up on your bedroom wall, call me the king of the mountain

Blacksmith fires up the bellows, cane cutters burning the load
Workers of the world, run to the top of the mountain

I cant take my hands from my face, there are some things we cant replace

Over liquid tarmac wastelands of cactus and heat
Down cobblestone alleyways of washing day sheets
Up ghost prairie mountains of sunset and space
Down the road at a familiar place, across the wilderness
Out further than the bush I will follow you

Lyrics and Music by MIdnight Oil

We started the week with a bang and ended it with a bang. Hopefully the weekend will bring something good.

wow what a week, jujst starting to get used to the fact that steve is gone now this :( and of course it will happen in threes, but can i make a suggestion, can we make it germaine greer???? i for one need a reason to celebrate this week

R.I.P brocky
cheers
lisa and al

Tragic.

R.I.P Peter Brock.

This is the third aussie death this week, on the same day that Steve passed, the gentleman that wrote Storm boy Colin Thiele also died, unfortunatly his death was overshadowed by the much loved croc hunters.

gee its like princess di and mother teresa, aalyiah and lefteye, all over again!
they always seem to to in go in pairs :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back