Peter Brock tragedy?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: WHAT IS GOING ON????

What a sad and tragic week.

RIP brocky.

this week hasnt been good, has it :(
Lots of ppl have been dying lately from taking risks, be careful ppl.
I guess atleast they are dying doing what the love.

its still uncomfirmed i think i was just watching sky news :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hold up people... channel ten just had a news break at 3:37 saying that he may have been involved in an accident but couldn't confirm. They didn't mention anything about a death.
I really hope that any other news we have all heard is just hype after this weeks tradgedy.

this is ridiculous...don't get me wrong HOLDEN SUX!!!! but we are talking about Brockie!! a Bathurst legend. RIP mate and thanks for the excellent showdowns around the mountain.

Jeez, what a week it's been! :(

Bloody shame to see you go, Brocky.

Tys,

Sky News have just confirmed. Apparently has been confirmed by both WA Police and Racing Australia

It just gets better and better.. yesterday my next door neighboor was murdered by his grandson, a person i grew up with.. :(

Bloody Hell! Once again left sitting looking at the TV and shaking my head, another great Aussie gone!! They say these sort of things happen in threes, who's next?

R.I.P Brocky. :(

Davo

Re: RE: WHAT IS GOING ON????

MrBredli said:
It just gets better and better.. yesterday my next door neighboor was murdered by his grandson, a person i grew up with.. :(

:shock: :shock: thats a bit close to home isnt it, id be locking me doors

It's on Skynews active right now. Killed when the car hit the tree. Apparently only one in the car and it happened in W.A.

Re: RE: WHAT IS GOING ON????

shamous1 said:
It's on Skynews active right now. Killed when the car hit the tree. Apparently only one in the car and it happened in W.A.

He had a co-driver in the car who was taken to hospital in a stable condition..

RE: Re: RE: WHAT IS GOING ON????

They have past footage of him now racing around a track in an old FJ. Sensational.

61 years young and gone.

RE: Re: RE: WHAT IS GOING ON????

another aussie icon gone whats going on here?
RIP brocky :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm watching Sky News now. They are discussing it. Definately confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back