What Music Do U Like?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what sort of bands would you classify as "Goth Metal" as I listen to heaps of heavy metal and stuff, is it the same or similiar to DeathMetal?

Anything from SOAD to the Beatles - don't really like rap, tho i think eminem is pretty good, if you discount all the swearing his lyrics are quite clever

Am also going to see Muse in concert next year - anyone else going?

i dont have cradles new album but wouldnt mind it, if you got it you think its any good? parkway drive are good, do you like bullet for my valentine?

Ashleigh:];653735 said:
what sort of bands would you classify as "Goth Metal" as I listen to heaps of heavy metal and stuff, is it the same or similiar to DeathMetal?

Bands that i would classify as TRUE Goth Metal would be Cradle of Filth, Virgin Black, The Vision Bleak ( brilliant band!!!!!, Oh so gothic/horror), The Sins of Thy Beloved, Tristania, Lacrimosa etc..

Then there's Nightwish, Within Temptation, Elis, Epica and Type O Negative which could also be considered goth.

Hornet, it all depends on what it is you like about Cradles music. If you like the evil, vampyric, goth side to them with Dani screeching like a banshee(as i do!!!) then you may not like this album. It's still heavy and even quite thrashy but they have softened a bit and in some songs Dani sings with "clean" vocals. Also that fag from H.I.M. sings in one song as guest vocalist which has infuriated the hell out of me:evil: :evil:

i quite like nymphetamine and theres a couple of others that are pretty good to

70s/80s/90s/00s rock/metal/punk/grunge etc. you get the idea. anything not poppy or boring. (basically anythin with guitar and drums from recent decades, its all good)

Definitely Country....Sara Storer, Sunny Cowgirls, Lee Kernaghan, Troy Cassar Daly , Adam Harvey and Adam Brand etc BUT I like most music so long as its not too loud

DID YOU SEE SILVERCHAIR LAST NIGHT?????

How good are they, the mighty chair is back in action, cant wait for the new album early next year :lol: :lol:

METAL HEAD here lol
Also luv Placebo, the Living End, Nirvana, Atreyu, Type O Negative, Manson, Chili Peppers, Stones, MCR, Rammstein, Darkthrone, Dark Funeral, Carnivore, Megadeth, Metallica, Pantera, Acca Dacca (legends! :D), disembowelment, Slipknot, Korn and a few others i can't think of for now, lol not that there's not enough listed already.
Ooh yeah, and Shakira lol
Gotta luv the irony there :lol:

Slipknot Mudvayne Static-X Deftones System of a Down ArchEnemy Metallica Slayer AKKADAKKA In Flames Children of bodom Lamb of god Sepultura Chimaira Fear Factory Disturbed Devolved Sunk Lotto (old stuff) Cradle of filth etc etc etc

Can I just say (ofcourse I am! No ones going to stop me! hehe) that regardless of music type... I am sooo glad I have over 3000 songs on my players on my computer because it really helps when you've been at the computer working for 6 and a half hours and still have about 7 to go.
*bounces along to music and tries to stay awake sipping 3rd coffee*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back